• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

More Thoughts & Prayers

5 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

How do you figure?

The right to bear arms is not a guarantee that you can carry them in public. It also does not guarantee you can ignore the rights of property owners that would object to weapons being brought to their shop or residence. Moreso it doesn't give any rights to be armed on government owned properties without consent. 

This is a huge flaws in the 2nd amendment proponents that want to strap up and go anywhere. It was never the intention of the law. 

2 minutes ago, Blarg said:

The right to bear arms is not a guarantee that you can carry them in public. It also does not guarantee you can ignore the rights of property owners that would object to weapons being brought to their shop or residence. Moreso it doesn't give any rights to be armed on government owned properties without consent. 

This is a huge flaws in the 2nd amendment proponents that want to strap up and go anywhere. It was never the intention of the law. 

That is your opinion, not fact.

It seems wrong and backwards that someone should presume that it’s OK to bring a concealed weapon onto someone’s private property.  I get that’s it’s the way it is but it’s a shit way for things to operate.  Hopefully a visible notice that weapons are not welcome also equals felony trespassing if someone disregards. 

49 minutes ago, Tank said:

i went to whole foods market tonight. i did not see any "no guns allowed" signs. would i then be able to carry my weapon onto their property?

47 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

If I have a carry and conceal then yes.  If the owners tell me to leave I leave.

When i took my CCW course that’s exactly what instructor told us. Only certain places like schools and federal buildings are always illegal to carry in. As far as a private business, you have to honor their wishes. If it’s posted, then go someplace else or secure it in your car. Any display of a firearm with a CCW permit equates to brandishing a weapon. The goal is for nobody else in public to know you have it. 

18 hours ago, calscuf said:

James Woods probably isn’t the best source for anything. 

18 hours ago, Jason said:

He's not wrong

12 hours ago, LHalo said:

Yet that still does not dispute what James Woods said. He’s not wrong. 

He's not technically wrong, but he seems to be divorcing the spirit of the quoted item from its context in order to be right, and that's not at all the best look when you're trying to be clever.

I also don't think it's a good look to be needlessly defending him while he's doing that, but pick your battles as you like.