• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

55 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

338004649_1142896639740266_9067394108987

This is why there is no chance that anything meaningful will ever be done.

Guns, evil, and mental illness is a lethal combination. We can blame guns but the evil and mental illness are the root cause. This lady was living an immoral life and society encouraged her psychological disorder instead of treating her. Culture matters! 

we have to quit demonizing law abiding gun owners and pretending they’re the problem. our problems start with an immoral society and the social experiments our schools have conducted on our kids.

We will never eliminate all shootings but we need to return to our Christian values and social norms. Traditional families are the primary key to fixing our country yet they’re enemy #1 of the young libs.

When the libs get tough on crime, support traditional families , and stop encouraging sadistic behaviors , an honest discussion on gun control can be had. From the womb to the tomb, libs are killing babies and encouraging lifestyles that end in destruction. They don’t have the moral high ground 

The problem isn't law abiding gun owners. iI is gun access that is far too easy for far too many, and the availability of weapons that serve no purpose in either hunting or home defense. There are more rules for owning an automobile. You have to prove that you are able to properly operate one, and you must carry insurance for it and register it.

5 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

The problem isn't law abiding gun owners. iI is gun access that is far too easy for far too many, and the availability of weapons that serve no purpose in either hunting or home defense. There are more rules for owning an automobile. You have to prove that you are able to properly operate one, and you must carry insurance for it and register it.

Every single weapon available for legal purchase is unquestionably serve a purpose for self defense  or hunting. An ar 15 and ak 47 are excellent home defense choices. I don’t mind concealed carry courses for safety but this is a slippery slope. The liberal St. Louis lawyer likely never imagined that he would have a blm mob outside his home. A single or 6 shot weapon wasn’t going to help him had that mob charged him. Mass robberies are already occurring daily in American businesses. As libs continue to ignore this behavior it will eventually target private homes and neighborhoods. Before we start imposing more rules on law abiding Americans, we need to enforce the laws we have and send a clear message that actions have consequences. Libs need to address crime and violence as a whole and stop cherry picking mass shootings. These type shootings are tragic but they account for a very small amount of murders nation wide. Chicago would call 4 or 5 murders a good weekend. 

9 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Registration, training and insurance will fix trannies shooting innocent people. You heard it here first folks. 

3 hours ago, Spirit said:

The tongue baths this chick (?) is getting from the media is amazing

It’s not news.  They just interviewed people grieving for her.  Imagine if @Lhalo shot up a school.  I’d tell the media to me he was always a great guy and I was confused and processing the situation.  

The real issue is that any psycho who doesn’t know how to deal with themselves and wants to suicide with a real bang is defaulting to a mass shooting.  We had guns before Colombine but people lack originality and so “shoot kids = attention” wasn’t a thing before those dipshits.  Now, and a lot because of the media (news) it’s become the go to big thing.

I miss the days when sad and mixed up people just blew their brains out in the garage.  I guess that means I’m getting old like Blarg.

On 3/29/2023 at 10:07 PM, Kotchman said:

Every single weapon available for legal purchase is unquestionably serve a purpose for self defense  or hunting. An ar 15 and ak 47 are excellent home defense choices. I don’t mind concealed carry courses for safety but this is a slippery slope. The liberal St. Louis lawyer likely never imagined that he would have a blm mob outside his home. A single or 6 shot weapon wasn’t going to help him had that mob charged him. Mass robberies are already occurring daily in American businesses. As libs continue to ignore this behavior it will eventually target private homes and neighborhoods. Before we start imposing more rules on law abiding Americans, we need to enforce the laws we have and send a clear message that actions have consequences. Libs need to address crime and violence as a whole and stop cherry picking mass shootings. These type shootings are tragic but they account for a very small amount of murders nation wide. Chicago would call 4 or 5 murders a good weekend. 

Of course. More guns is always the answer.

I f you're hunting with an AR-15 or an AK-47, you're either a horrible shot or a moron. It's also a considerable leap to believe that mass mobs are going to start robbing individual homes. There just isn't enough return in it.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

53 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Of course. More guns is always the answer.

I f your hunting with an AR-15 or an AK-47, you're either a horrible shot or a moron. It's also a considerable leap to believe that mass mobs are going to start robbing individual homes. There just isn't enough return in it.

you don’t really need a mob. Two or three individuals have an advantage that  a semi automatic weapon can neutralize.   We can’t keep losing our shit over 6 school kids and ignore the overall increase in violent crime. Violent crime which the dems ignore or issue light sentences. My dad owned one small 22 pistol until he was 62. 5 years later he had a full arsenal. Make all of America safe again and there will be less push back with gun policy. My dad went from basically a non owner to a full supporter of the nra. You can’t gain support for gun control and allow the lawlessness that has occurred for the last 10-12 years. Libs like to talk Jan 6 without talking about the piss poor security the libs of dc provided. If the police can’t protect congress and our cities , why the hell would I trust them to protect me. A prayer will be said for the soul that enters my home and it won’t be for me or my family. 

I'm sorry. I will continue to "lose my shit" over children being slaughtered in schools. That is far more important to me than material possessions.

The central issue of January 6 wasn't police protection. It was a President of the United States inciting the overthrow of his own government because he couldn't accept the will of the voters. Trump called that mob to Washington and he told them to fight.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

5 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

I'm sorry. I will continue to "lose my shit" over children being slaughtered in schools. That is far more important to me than material possessions.

The central issue of January 6 wasn't police protection. It was a President of the United States inciting the overthrow of his own government because he couldn't accept the will of the voters. Trump called that mob to Washington and he told them to fight.

Yet libs support children being slaughtered in the womb by the millions. There are a lot more kids killed in and around their homes in democrat cities. What white gun control libs don’t want to admit is that they don’t give a shit about abortion or gun deaths in the black communities.  deaths are horrifying to libs when white suburban kids are at risk. 

Edited by Kotchman

Obviously this was a private school unlike previous shootings but there is no logical reason our kids aren’t protected by armed men. Our politicians have armed security for a reason. While there are many genuinely sincere libs that believe gun control is the answer. The politicians and elites pushing gun control fully understand this had nothing to do with protecting children and everything to do with control. The only freedoms libs support nowadays is that of criminals, abortion doctors , and homosexuals. Every other liberal policy is about control and robbing the American people of money and liberty.