• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

1 hour ago, Kotchman said:

Social media is a big problem but it can’t realistically be eliminated. Thus, parents have to use leadership and help kids navigate the modern world. Traditional Parenting is the answer to most of our problems yet libs have waged war against it. Just another example of  dishonesty and ignorance that define most liberal ideology. 

Now you’ve gone crazy and way too far 

Edited by Jason

1 hour ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

The only issue with that is that the entry door in the Nashville shooting was secured. The guy with the AR-15 shot the door open.

Again. it's the guns, or access to them that is far too easy.

Then it wasn’t actually secured, was it?

1 hour ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

The only issue with that is that the entry door in the Nashville shooting was secured. The guy with the AR-15 shot the door open.

Again. it's the guns, or access to them that is far too easy.

You could have taken that door down with a car or a rock just as easily.  Or a baseball bat, unless you are on the Angels, then you would have missed the door a few times.  

Evil will always find a way.  You take away guns, they will just run over kids in the crosswalk with their cars, or blow them up, or put mustard gas through the air conditioning.  Or any number of other ways to gain the notoriety that they deserve, and have been wrongly deprived of in this me me me world.

21 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

You could have taken that door down with a car or a rock just as easily.  Or a baseball bat, unless you are on the Angels, then you would have missed the door a few times.  

Evil will always find a way.  You take away guns, they will just run over kids in the crosswalk with their cars, or blow them up, or put mustard gas through the air conditioning.  Or any number of other ways to gain the notoriety that they deserve, and have been wrongly deprived of in this me me me world.

This is true. That's why I'm always seeing stories about mustard gas school killings in other western countries that have nearly the amount of guns we do. 

12% of the population commits 65% of all violent crimes and libs want to take guns from old white men. America would improve exponentially across the board if we addressed black crime and taught are boys to be men. Instead dipshit libs run around blaming guns and encouraging mental illness. 

Another tranny planned to shoot up a school/churches.

Elbert Co Sheriff's Office makes arrest based on call from concerned family member

A former District 20 student is facing attempted murder charges on allegations of planning attacks on three schools in Colorado Springs, according to the 18th Judicial District Attorney's Office.

19-year-old William Whitworth who identifies as "Lilly" has been charged with felony criminal attempt to commit murder in the first degree and misdemeanor interference with staff, faculty, or students of educational institutions, menacing, and criminal mischief. The suspect is currently being held in the Elbert County Jail.

According to the deputy, Whitworth stated they were only about a third of the way from performing the school shooting and had been planning for a month or two. Whitworth told deputies that Timberview Middle School on Scarborough Dr in Colorado Springs was one of the "main targets" and the others were churches.

https://www.koaa.com/news/covering-colorado/former-d20-student-accused-of-planning-attacks-on-three-campuses

8 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Another tranny planned to shoot up a school/churches.

Elbert Co Sheriff's Office makes arrest based on call from concerned family member

A former District 20 student is facing attempted murder charges on allegations of planning attacks on three schools in Colorado Springs, according to the 18th Judicial District Attorney's Office.

19-year-old William Whitworth who identifies as "Lilly" has been charged with felony criminal attempt to commit murder in the first degree and misdemeanor interference with staff, faculty, or students of educational institutions, menacing, and criminal mischief. The suspect is currently being held in the Elbert County Jail.

According to the deputy, Whitworth stated they were only about a third of the way from performing the school shooting and had been planning for a month or two. Whitworth told deputies that Timberview Middle School on Scarborough Dr in Colorado Springs was one of the "main targets" and the others were churches.

https://www.koaa.com/news/covering-colorado/former-d20-student-accused-of-planning-attacks-on-three-campuses

Weird, I haven’t heard the media talk about the hatred and bigotry displayed by transgender folks