• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

$100 bucks says your son didn't say this.

On same road as Costco

Not bad

Youth soccer is better in that area. It's easier for kids to go out and play on a field.

The teams are also better organized. Out here the clubs don't impress me

Fri, Apr 14 at 12:02 PM

I've been in SF for 40mins. It's worse than I imagined. I've never been next to so many flamboyant faggots and gooks in my life

Yes well at least you didn't have to spend Mo day to see it

Fri, Apr 14 at 3:51 PM

Anheuser Busch is back tracking

Haven't seen that yet

They released a statement

What

iMessage

&Cash

1 hour ago, Kotchman said:

On same road as Costco

Not bad

Youth soccer is better in that area. It's easier for kids to go out and play on a field.

The teams are also better organized. Out here the clubs don't impress me

Fri, Apr 14 at 12:02 PM

I've been in SF for 40mins. It's worse than I imagined. I've never been next to so many flamboyant faggots and gooks in my life

Yes well at least you didn't have to spend Mo day to see it

Fri, Apr 14 at 3:51 PM

Anheuser Busch is back tracking

Haven't seen that yet

They released a statement

What

iMessage

&Cash

Lol. I'm surprised your son hasn't been beat up by his Mexican teammates yet.

8 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I'm also 65% sure you wrote all of that.

He’s like a Mexican Rush but I also fed him Rush’s children’s books as a kid. He does catch a lot of shit because he isn’t the typical Southern California brown kid. His white professors all believe they are the subject matter experts on minorities 

3 hours ago, Taylor said:

Lol. I'm surprised your son hasn't been beat up by his Mexican teammates yet.

Didn't you grow up in Lake Forest and go to Pepperdine? Not the most Mexican places in the world.

I grew up in Westminster. I was like one of 7 white people in the city of Mexican and Vietnamese. Trust me, that's not abnormal.

4 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Didn't you grow up in Lake Forest and go to Pepperdine? Not the most Mexican places in the world.

I grew up in Westminster. I was like one of 7 white people in the city of Mexican and Vietnamese. Trust me, that's not abnormal.

I was making a joke because Kotchman's son allegedly plays professional soccer in Mexico.

My high school graduating class was 50% Hispanic, BTW.

Airline worker killed after being sucked into Delta Air Lines jet engine

An airport worker died after being "ingested" into a Delta Air Lines jet engine at San Antonio International Airport.

Emergency responders were called to the scene at about 10:25 p.m. Friday night, according to KENS5.

The plane had just arrived from Los Angeles and had only one engine running when the victim was killed, the National Transportation Safety Board said in a statement.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-airline-worker-killed-sucked-delta-air-lines-jet-engine

On 6/20/2023 at 4:07 AM, Redondo said:
An airline has been fined $15,625 following an incident late last year at Montgomery Regional Airport in Alabama, where a ground crew worker died after she was "ingested" into an airplane engine.

2 hours ago, Redondo said:

Airline worker killed after being sucked into Delta Air Lines jet engine

An airport worker died after being "ingested" into a Delta Air Lines jet engine at San Antonio International Airport.

Emergency responders were called to the scene at about 10:25 p.m. Friday night, according to KENS5.

The plane had just arrived from Los Angeles and had only one engine running when the victim was killed, the National Transportation Safety Board said in a statement.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-airline-worker-killed-sucked-delta-air-lines-jet-engine

Nothing makes Redondo happier than an airline worker being turned into ground beef.

38 minutes ago, cals said:

Nothing makes Redondo happier than an airline worker being turned into ground beef.

You would think that since it happened recently that all airlines would have tightened up their protocol 

It's a terrible thing to happen 

Can you imagine looking out the window at an airport and seeing this? 

17 minutes ago, Redondo said:

You would think that since it happened recently that all airlines would have tightened up their protocol 

It's a terrible thing to happen 

Can you imagine looking out the window at an airport and seeing this? 

Maybe they double down on the briefings involving running engines but I'm not sure what protocol they would tighten up. It's not like aircraft having their engines running is a new phenomenon. There's always been established safety zones in front of and behind running engines. The one in Alabama was primarily the fault of the victim and it's likely this one will be also.

The biggest contributing cause in these incidents is probably high turnover of personnel and more limited direct supervision of inexperienced ramp workers but at some point you have to trust your people not to walk into spinning steel blades

If you Google it they’ve got crime scene photos of the aftermath of these incidents.  My first thought is often, “damn, that person was pretty fat.”

I had a case once where my “client” got caught in a woodchipper.  That was pretty brutal.  They found about 80 pounds of human tissue mixed in with leaves and branches and shit.

57 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

This was the first thing I thought of. The second thing was that aircraft carrier video from back in the 90’s. I’m sure @arch stanton has seen that a million times. 

Yeah that’s a standard video in safety training around aircraft. One of the first things I heard about in the early ‘80s was someone whose field jacket hood got caught in the vortex of a F-16 engine at end of runway and sucked him in

47 minutes ago, cals said:

If you Google it they’ve got crime scene photos of the aftermath of these incidents.  My first thought is often, “damn, that person was pretty fat.”

I had a case once where my “client” got caught in a woodchipper.  That was pretty brutal.  They found about 80 pounds of human tissue mixed in with leaves and branches and shit.

fargo-wood.gif

1 hour ago, cals said:

Fargo in real life. Kind of badass 

3 hours ago, arch stanton said:

Maybe they double down on the briefings involving running engines but I'm not sure what protocol they would tighten up. It's not like aircraft having their engines running is a new phenomenon. There's always been established safety zones in front of and behind running engines. The one in Alabama was primarily the fault of the victim and it's likely this one will be also.

The biggest contributing cause in these incidents is probably high turnover of personnel and more limited direct supervision of inexperienced ramp workers but at some point you have to trust your people not to walk into spinning steel blades

can the engine be repaired on something like this or does it just get replaced?