• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Justin Upton showed up at least...

Chuck

It's a good thing one of our guys, albeit new, decided to show up for the playoff stretch. 

WTF happened to the rest of the team..

Gawd I hope he doesn't opt out. 

If he doesn't trade Calhoun and also sign JD Martinez and/or sign Moustakas. This team neeeds some firepower and another good arm..

I also have to give props to Brandon Phillips and Garrett Richards. 

4 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

It's a good thing one of our guys, albeit new, decided to show up for the playoff stretch. 

WTF happened to the rest of the team..

Gawd I hope he doesn't opt out. 

If he doesn't trade Calhoun and also sign JD Martinez and/or sign Moustakas. This team neeeds some firepower and another good arm..

I also have to give props to Brandon Phillips and Garrett Richards. 

Upton won't opt out but it wouldn't surprise me to see him ask for a salary increase as an incentive to stay. 

31 minutes ago, Calzone said:

That would be a huge gamble. He's already overcompensated  and he had a tough time getting that contract. 

$22.5M per year thru 2021. He's 29 and we are his 5th team already. 

Traded by teams that were playing for the long term.

He may not get his the annual salary he's getting, but i imagine he'll get more years and more money from someone

1 hour ago, OregonLAA said:

This has to be the most brutal ending to a season since 1995 right? Twins gave us every chance to get in it and our superstar and supporting cast completely disappeared 

If not for playing the ChiSox next week, this could become almost as bad as 1988 (0-12 finish) and 2001 (2-19 finish).

Shot their wad bigtime!

Why would Upton want to sign here. This team is crap right now, pitching is bad, relievers or bad, manager always does the wrong moves, even Trout is lost in the stream, turtle ass albert on the team. I would not sign to stay with the angels unless Moreno spends some money and get some good players. I bet Upton will keep his eye on what the Angels do before he decides to stay or go, which I don't blame him.

8 minutes ago, rottiesworld said:

Why would Upton want to sign here. This team is crap right now, pitching is bad, relievers or bad, manager always does the wrong moves, even Trout is lost in the stream, turtle ass albert on the team. I would not sign to stay with the angels unless Moreno spends some money and get some good players. I bet Upton will keep his eye on what the Angels do before he decides to stay or go, which I don't blame him.

I bet you have no idea what Upton is thinking.

19 minutes ago, rottiesworld said:

I'll give you $88M reasons why he won't leave.