• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

When I see these two guys as the top two prospects in baseball

Chuck

But the Angels saw a polished player with the ability to stay at shortstop, the arm strength to play anywhere on the diamond, the disciplined approach to hit in the big leagues and -- perhaps most important of all -- the least risk possible.

"His floor was very high," said Servais, who is in charge of scouting and player development. "His ceiling is good, don't get me wrong; we like his ceiling. But his floor is very high."

comedy central lol laughing laugh haha GIF

3 minutes ago, JarsOfClay said:

So what's the status of Baldoquin?  I see he is still stuck in single A with pretty horrid numbers.  Is he just a bust?  Or are they counting on him as a starting infielder?

Yes, they are still counting on him as a starting infielder. 

40 minutes ago, zenmaster said:

Doesn't Vlad have like 10 more kids? Any updates on them? Maybe we should pursue them early. :) 

Is MLB like little league, where a kid is automatically placed on a team if his dad is a coach? If so, make Vlad the hitting coach

*yeah, we never abused that LL rule 

1 hour ago, zenmaster said:

Doesn't Vlad have like 10 more kids? Any updates on them? Maybe we should pursue them early. :) 

Vlad has 10 kids in the D.R. and summa' kids all across the good ole USofA! 20-30 of them have to have some athletic ability.....15 of Vlad's daughters are probably better prospects than  Baldoquin....

I kid, I kid, Well, kind of....;)

27 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Baldoquin has to be the dumbest, biggest miss on the international stage, bar none.

When you add in the money he cost, and the negative consequences of missing on Vlad Jr and Moncada it's a screaming, raging dumpster fire of the highest order.

Another post where I wish I could give multiple likes

Nice outsmarting of yourself, you dumbass Dipeutered!

4 hours ago, well_red said:

f'ing dipoto and servais and their "high floor" players.  incompetence.  still seethe at this article:

http://m.mlb.com/news/article/106579140/the-angels-and-prospect-roberto-baldoquin-are-a-perfect-match/

Man, the comments section of that article is comedy gold...  So much praise for Baldoquin and his swing...