• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I stand corrected RE: Eppler

floplag

24 minutes ago, floplag said:

I've been vocal about him needing to step up, and while later than i hoped I openly acknowledge the effort and work he put in today.   Consider me now part of the faithful and hes getting the benefit of the doubt.  

Scoscia is still on the hook though, just so were clear :)  

it's ok.  we all thought you were wrong anyway.  ;)

It just takes time mang.  It's what I was trying to articulate to you when we were arguing a few days back. When Eppler came here the Angels were on the edge of a baseball abyss.  He's taken us off the edge.  You need to be willing to be patient and give the guy some time.  2 or 3 down years is an acceptable price to pay to stave off what could have potentially been a decade+ disaster.  Eppler and the Angels are ahead of schedule.  Just be happy. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

10 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

It just takes time mang.  It's what I was trying to articulate to you when we were arguing a few days back. When Eppler came here the Angels were on the edge of a baseball abyss.  He's taken us off the edge.  You need to be willing to be patient and give the guy some time.  2 or 3 down years is an acceptable price to pay to stave off what could have potentially been a decade+ disaster.  Eppler and the Angels are ahead of schedule.  Just be happy. 

My point though was that it wasnt necessary or wise to waste this season to do all that.  My opinion on that hasnt changed and this move is precisely what i felt we needed and i wanted to acknowledge that he did exactly what i was calling for him to do. 

1 hour ago, floplag said:

I've been vocal about him needing to step up, and while later than i hoped I openly acknowledge the effort and work he put in today.   Consider me now part of the faithful and hes getting the benefit of the doubt.  

Scoscia is still on the hook though, just so were clear :)  

Just to be clear ... Scioscia is God

2 hours ago, Puget Sound Angel said:

Could you see Dipoto pulling this trade off?

Yes...   

Then he would make two more trades to replace what he gave up to get him...  then, another trade to replace those guys..  then, another two trades to replace those guys, then he'd trade Upton to get back to where he was before be traded for Upton.

Dipotonomics 101.