• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Yunel Escobar's rehab

Chuck

7 hours ago, Dochalo said:

oh, I figured it out

Escobar DH

Trout

Calhoun

Stanton

Valbuena

Simmons

Maldonado

Cowart

(you have to admit that looks pretty damn good).  

Yelich LF (batted 1st all of 2013)

Trout

Calhoun

Cron (DH)

Valbuena

Simmons

Thaiss

Maldonado

Cowart

Two of Marlin's top prospects are CF's so maybe they'd be willing to trade Yelich.

He would cost the Angels a lot less in prospects than Stanton...maybe either Marsh or Jones as the starting point?

I'm just not sold on absorbing Stanton's contract no matter how good he is and I'd think Miami would want Adell to start the deal.

8 hours ago, GrittyVeterans said:

The funny part about this is he would be a huge upgrade at DH for this team

But not with Sosh as manager

I really can't believe I am saying this but I agree.  I am convinced it's time to sit Pujols.  I know it won't happen but last night when he was on 1st and the second baseman booted the ball the shortstop had to retrieve it but the still got Pujols out at second by two steps.  If he that slow it's time to consider a change.

31 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Yep. Veterans don't sit when they return from the DL. Cron or Valbuena will be the odd man out.

Funny thing is, Cron and Valbuena are both veterans. But yeah, Escobar is gonna be right back to starting.