• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Scott Kazmir 10 strikeouts vs Oakland

I guess one could say he was here during Weaver's breakthrough from 2009-2012, and for K-Rod's from 2007-2008.

I can't think of anyone else though. 

Frankie didn't give up an earned run for months when he came up in 2002.

I'm not giving Butcher any credit for Frankie.

The only time I saw Kazmir pitch live, he wasn't too bad.

Game vs the Orioles in late 2010. We couldn't get anything going against Kevin Millwood, who came into the game with a 2-14 record, but shut us down. Orioles won 5-0. Horrible game, with baserunning blunders and a big misplay by Napoli at 1st base.

Nobody blamed Butcher for Kazmir's slide. He was damaged goods, and already had gone downhill prior to acquistion. What Butcher has been criticized for is his claim that he could 'fix' Kazmir and get him straightened out. Under Butcher's watch Kazmir showed no improvement at all. That is not necessarily Butcher's fault, Kazmir has to look inward for blame, but Mike Butcher certainly didn't help or become part of the solution either.

No no no. Butcher fixed him.

Three years later.