• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday: 8/10 Angels vs Mariners

18 minutes ago, Lou said:

I guess Bedrosian shouldn't be pitching this month because before August he had gone over a month with an era of 9.28 , a BAA of .311 with an OPS of .967

f'n Scioscia 

Bud Norris pitched way over his head for the first half of the season. He was bound to crash and he's done so in spectacular fashion. Bedrosian is still a young pitcher with potential. Two different situations. 

Back on topic: did you really think Norris would get Segura out? 

4 minutes ago, Glen said:

Bud Norris pitched way over his head for the first half of the season. He was bound to crash and he's done so in spectacular fashion. Bedrosian is still a young pitcher with potential. Two different situations. 

Back on topic: did you really think Norris would get Segura out? 

But your point was that Norris should have never been brought in because of how he has pitched recently (notice I never disagreed with that). You made it a point that it's all that matters. I was just doing the same with Bedrosian based on how he pitched in July.  Potential is off the table.

If I had known that Segura was 1-12 vs Norris I would have thought he had a good chance of getting him out.

Seeing the result, however, he should have been yanked before Segura hit 2nd base 

2 hours ago, Lou said:

I never would have envisioned looking at last night's lineup and dreading watching Pujols bat the most. 

Sad to say but at this point thats all i do.  He needs a break or something he just looks lost.  At minimum he should be moved down to at least 6th or something so he can stop stranding Trout 
I still have hope he can get back to being productive, but right now... hes not, at all, and wouldnt even be in the lineup if not for his name and rep.  
Give him a break, find some made up injury for a short DL stint and hope he gets it back 

9 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

Let's go with 'dehydration' - it worked well the first time.

i dont care if its menstrual, something.  Ive never seen a player in such a desperate need of a DL stint 

His slashline for Aug is

.158 .158 .263 .421

Christ i could probably do that.  

12 minutes ago, floplag said:

In aug he is 6 for 38 with 8 Ks 1 HR, and 1 double, yes, more Ks than hits. 
2 for his last 26 with 4 Ks, both singles, a 077 avg. 154 OPS. 
Im praying somethings legit wrong with him or something cause this is an epic slump if not. 

Two slumps the past 2.5 weeks that add up to 2 for FIFTY-FOUR!