• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Mr. Moreno

Can you afford to wait any longer? Not one quote? Nothing?

I read somewhere that Arte is out of the country on business.   I dont see him eating the rest of scioscia's contract regardless.

His best move would be to fire all of scioscia's staff, and hope that scioscia resigns as a result.

I read somewhere that Arte is out of the country on business.   I dont see him eating the rest of scioscia's contract regardless.

His best move would be to fire all of scioscia's staff, and hope that scioscia resigns as a result.

I'd be out of the country, too.

Arte needs to fire himself.

I would not be at all surprised if that is exactly what happens. If Arte was 'Angry' before this season, he has to be seething right now. A businessman thru and thru, he would stand to make a huge nut off of his 2003 investment if he got out now, and would not have to suffer the losses this team will incur in the next few years while they try to rebuild. The crowds at the Big A will soon return to the mid 90's levels, and douchebag fish-hacks like Simers and Plaschke will continue to pile on him personally. This is just an awful, catastrophic turn of events in the history of this franchise. Who in the **** thought that signing Albert ****ing Pujols at '32' years old would signal the ruination of the franchise? I didn't! I heard it on the radio at 6:30 am that next morning, and ran back into the house, woke my kids up, and told them all about it. I was excited as a little kid myself, and was also pretty damned stoked when I heard about Hamilton, albeit way more wary. This really sucks.

I would not be at all surprised if that is exactly what happens. If Arte was 'Angry' before this season, he has to be seething right now. A businessman thru and thru, he would stand to make a huge nut off of his 2003 investment if he got out now, and would not have to suffer the losses this team will incur in the next few years while they try to rebuild. The crowds at the Big A will soon return to the mid 90's levels, and douchebag fish-hacks like Simers and Plaschke will continue to pile on him personally. This is just an awful, catastrophic turn of events in the history of this franchise. Who in the **** thought that signing Albert ****ing Pujols at '32' years old would signal the ruination of the franchise? I didn't! I heard it on the radio at 6:30 am that next morning, and ran back into the house, woke my kids up, and told them all about it. I was excited as a little kid myself, and was also pretty damned stoked when I heard about Hamilton, albeit way more wary. This really sucks.

Moreno has said many times he's "not a baseball person" so the Angels are probably just another investment for him.

I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't follow the team everyday or even know their W/L record right now. 

Terry Smith was actually hinting about cleaning house tonight on Angel Talk. He sounded very frustrated.

I actually tuned into that show for the first time in a long time out of a sense of morbid curiosity. Felt bad for the guy who burned $13k a year on season tickets and can't give away seats for people to go to the game with him.

Combine that with the restrictions on resale by the Angels this year I can't see very many season ticket holders renewing next year.