• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Will Miggy get to 600 HRs?

451, with 5 so far this season, his age 34 season.

I think he will. He has six guaranteed seasons under contract still, and just needs to average 25 HR a year to hit that mark. I think he can maintain. I remember when the Astros were floated as an interested trade partner for him this offseason, and that would have been a great spot for him to keep going. Will be curious to see if the Tigers wind up trading him one day and where he goes. 

Boston?

I believe Miggy will end between 550-575. In his career he has just two 40+ HR seasons. So basically Miggy is playing from behind.

Pujols - 7 40+ HR seasons

Sosa - 7 40+ HR seasons

Thome - 6 40+ HR Seasons

Griffey Jr - 7 40+ HR seasons

Mays 6 - 40+ HR seasons

Arod - 8 40+ HR seasons

Ruth - 11 40+ HR seasons

Aaron - 8 40+ HR seasons

Bonds - 8 40+ HR seasons

Miggy is much more of a pure hitter than a power hitter. He still has the ability to hit really well, as shown by last season, but he is likely to finish much closer to 550 than 600 IMO.