• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Poor Nate (subtitle: Poor Geoff)

Spirit

4 hours ago, Blarg said:

We should create an ap that locates where you are currently eating at In N Out and measures the distance to Nate's phone and gives him updates. A map pops up on his screen that says "You are Here,  Eleven is currently enjoying a double double 1,876 miles,  58 feet and 6" from you." 

I'll chip in $10 for this to happen.

On 1/18/2017 at 3:31 PM, Chuckster70 said:

Wow, that bad huh?

We finally made it in there in november.  They literally use a row of mall parking lot as an extension of the drive thru.  The foot line is usually out the door + 15 or 20 people.  It seems like they underestimated business and built too small.  Could be that we are in that area mostly on weekends at lunchtime.

I'm halfway between redding and medford.  Redding INO has it going on.  Medford not so much yet.

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

Math Question

If Nate were to board and Amtrak heading to the nearest In N Out and Geoff were to ride a Moped, who would be the first to enjoy a double double?

The answer: All of us, not so much them.

I don't know.  I have to go through LA Traffic.  They might beat me.