• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Putin himself involved in US election hack: report

3 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Or they could you know, just encourage and facilitate computer security especially with email or email-like communications. But that is the last thing they are going to do since they enjoy reading OUR emails. Because you know...TERRORISM!

That's called taking responsibility and we won't have any of that here, pal.

Now kick rocks, commie. 

pun intended 

It seems odd that it's Putin doing everything.

When Assange said it was a mole.  Then the supposed mole commits suicide with two shots to the back of the head while jogging.  Then the admitted phishing attack. 

Of course, the phishing attack may have been done by a Russian, since I think they do a preponderances of those attacks.  But doesn't mean that the Russian Government is involved.

Strike that.  Since I started writing this, it just so happens that I got a phishing attack in my junk mail.  It's proof that Putin is behind it. 

Just now, gotbeer said:

Strike that.  Since I started writing this, it just so happens that I got a phishing attack in my junk mail.  It's proof that Putin is behind it. 

But on the bright side you are going to have a massive throbbing manhood.

/Why yes, that would be the hat trick for phallic references in this thread. 

1 hour ago, arch stanton said:

It's not the place of the CIA director to take the mic. He hands over the info and goes back to work.

Undisclosed sources.

1 hour ago, arch stanton said:

It was a party nomination. Not an election. If anyone wants to charge her it won't hurt my feelings. I just don't want outsiders taking free reign.

It was an election by the public to choose who led their party, not a coronation of a predetermined Queen. Delegates were supposed to reflect the vote.

2 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Undisclosed sources.

It was an election by the public to choose who led their party, not a coronation of a predetermined Queen. Delegates were supposed to reflect the vote.

Believe the story or don't. Undisclosed sources aren't something new. The sources for Watergate weren't revealed for 40 years but that sent people to jail and got a president fired.

3 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

Nobody because the outgoing boss is a wuss and the incoming boss is Vlad's lapdog.

I am still not sure how the US doesn't profit by making Russia more of an ally than foe when China is starting to flex some muscles in the fight for energy resources and manufacturing. 

3 minutes ago, Rico said:

The most troubling part of all this is how cozy Trump has been towards Russia for months.

Personally I'm okay with a little thawing between the two countries personally having watched this when I was 6.

5 hours ago, Blarg said:

So far no one has come forward to being the culprit and neither the CIA or FBI have any real evidence of where the breach came from. But let's all jump on the losers bandwagon and point a finger at a rival global force so we can ignore how the DNC fixed the primaries for a Clinton win. 

Clinton and the Democratic party committed election fraud on a national scale and now want to shift blame. Fuck them.

I really hate how the Trump supporters are trying to spin this as not a big deal. That said, you raise a great point. No one at all is talking about how the DNC is singularly responsible for Donald Trump being president today.