• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Putin himself involved in US election hack: report

Just now, arch stanton said:

Ok so who else has the means to manipulate Assange like that and the motive to do it? The list has to be pretty short

Manipulate Assange? You have something to support that? What if he is actually telling the truth that he only received information regarding the left and would have released information from the right if given any? Do you have anything?

7 minutes ago, red321 said:

I think my favorite part about 'independents' is the ability to ignore pretty much everything so they can say both sides do it and I'm better than those partisans. 

replace "ignore" with "expect" and your statement is completely accurate. 

1 minute ago, Thomas said:

Manipulate Assange? You have something to support that? What if he is actually telling the truth that he only received information regarding the left and would have released information from the right if given any? Do you have anything?

And he had to time it like he did?  Why not just let it all out? If it wasn't to influence the election he could have just dumped it all at once

11 minutes ago, red321 said:

Every Republican voter over the age of 50. So, most of them. 

Actually 538 has a good article that dismisses this theory as a mostly incorrect stereotype.
http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/all-of-a-sudden-russia-has-become-a-partisan-issue/

Until very very recently the two sides were rather consistent on their opinion of the former USSR/Russia. Not surprising considering the consistent scare tactics of the cold war propaganda in this country. What is old is new again I guess.

On a scale of 1-10 where 1 is stealing Podesta's emails because he's an idiot, and 10 is hacking nuclear missiles or disrupting the power grid, this hack was a 1.

Not saying it should be ignored, go ahead and investigate, but don't turn it into a fake news story because you lost the election. The left are so transparent in their false outrage...

3 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Good question. Do we have anything resembling supporting evidence to pick one over the numerous scenarios?

I don't work for the CIA or Crowdstrke. I don't know what they have. I do know that when you start considering motive, opportunity, and resources the list gets pretty small.

30 minutes ago, Adam said:

Personally I think this is pretty serious stuff, but what I don't understand is that seemingly Obama is skating on this issue completely. This happened (presumably) under his watch and he's getting no heat. And, it is some pretty embarrassing stuff. Looks we need some more IT guys

It is 4:30 P.M. on a Friday for Obama.Trump's hanging out with Kanye.

America can only handle one or two distractions at a time. 

Just now, arch stanton said:

I don't work for the CIA or Crowdstrke. I don't know what they have. I do know that when you start considering motive, opportunity, and resources the list gets pretty small.

I take it you've never ventured to the darkweb.

8 minutes ago, Jay said:

On a scale of 1-10 where 1 is stealing Podesta's emails because he's an idiot, and 10 is hacking nuclear missiles or disrupting the power grid, this hack was a 1.

I don't think you're stupid, but that's stupid. If they hacked a dude and a system that wasn't adequately protected (irrespective of the complexity of the attack) and then it was used to successfully influence the outcome of the Presidential election, then it's absostinkinglutely not a 1/10.

Just now, RallyMo said:

I don't think you're stupid, but that's stupid. If they hacked a dude and a system that wasn't adequately protected (irrespective of the complexity of the attack) and then it was used to successfully influence the outcome of the Presidential election, then it's absostinkinglutely not a 1/10.

No, he's right.  This is baby stuff.