• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Putin himself involved in US election hack: report

Just now, mtangelsfan said:

The global superpower angle means nothing.  Crap, we have had worse things said to us by them and said worse things to them.  

Maybe all the rhetoric is part of the reason the current administrations hate each other.

The left is calling for action, that's different than calling Putin a bad dude.

8 minutes ago, Jay said:

Not even sure what this means... but the political establishment in D.C. are the ones who are uncomfortable right now.

Trump, his transition team, and his supporters get very uncomfortable when talking about the issue. Obviously they don't want the narrative to be that Russia helped (or tried to at least) get Trump elected.

Pretty impressive that the biggest cold warriors are so willing to be Putins bitch now. 

At this point Vladdy babe could go on tv and announce they were involved and the MAJays of the world would still deny it.

Clinton ran a bad campaign, no doubt. She may have lost without the monkey business.  But its been pretty clear for months that there was Russian involvement to, at a minimum, muddy the waters. The article points out that one of the primary goals was to damage opinion of US democracy abroad, in retaliation for US pointing out Russian elections were a sham. Good chance they did more than that. 

3 minutes ago, red321 said:

Pretty impressive that the biggest cold warriors are so willing to be Putins bitch now. 

At this point Vladdy babe could go on tv and announce they were involved and the MAJays of the world would still deny it.

Clinton ran a bad campaign, no doubt. She may have lost without the monkey business.  But its been pretty clear for months that there was Russian involvement to, at a minimum, muddy the waters. The article points out that one of the primary goals was to damage opinion of US democracy abroad, in retaliation for US pointing out Russian elections were a sham. Good chance they did more than that. 

Who are these biggest cold war warriors that you are referring to?

9 minutes ago, InsideThePark said:

Trump, his transition team, and his supporters get very uncomfortable when talking about the issue. Obviously they don't want the narrative to be that Russia helped (or tried to at least) get Trump elected.

Obviously it's a huge concern in our lack of security.That's what needs to be looked into. On the other hand, it was good thing that the DNC was exposed. It's good when any corruption among our elected officials is brought to light. 

Just now, Jason said:

Obviously it's a huge concern in our lack of security.That's what needs to be looked into. On the other hand, it was good thing that the DNC was exposed. It's good when any corruption among our elected officials is brought to light. 

I'm just wondering, what corruption was exposed in the DNC emails? Politicking, absolutely. Political strategy, yes. But corruption implies illegal activities. I don't recall illegal activities. Pretty sure the RNC emails would have included lots of how to stop Trump emails if the Russians and chose to release them. 

Personally I think this is pretty serious stuff, but what I don't understand is that seemingly Obama is skating on this issue completely. This happened (presumably) under his watch and he's getting no heat. And, it is some pretty embarrassing stuff. Looks we need some more IT guys

34 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

Every intelligence organization in the country points to the same source. A source run by a KGB agent but you don't even want to pursue it to a conclusion. Fuck that. I can't believe anyone would be willing to let them get away with this over vindictive politics. Have a little backbone.

You need a bit more than suspicion and your dick in your hand to do what you are suggesting. The evidence they've shown isn't thin. It's transparent. And to trust organizations whose job it is to lie and wage informational wars as fact...I remember a time when the left was smarter than that.

2 minutes ago, Adam said:

Personally I think this is pretty serious stuff, but what I don't understand is that seemingly Obama is skating on this issue completely. This happened (presumably) under his watch and he's getting no heat. And, it is some pretty embarrassing stuff. Looks we need some more IT guys

His lack of leadership is maddening.

3 minutes ago, Thomas said:

You need a bit more than suspicion and your dick in your hand to do what you are suggesting. The evidence they've shown isn't thin. It's transparent. And to trust organizations whose job it is to lie and wage informational wars as fact...I remember a time when the left was smarter than that.

Ok so who else has the means to manipulate Assange like that and the motive to do it? The list has to be pretty short

2 minutes ago, Thomas said:

The left are extremely bitter and in denial over the outcome of the election. They are desperate to de-legitimize the incoming administration.

1. Blame the electoral college for the loss.

2. Ask for recounts because voters "don't have confidence in the electoral system" (but only ask for recounts in states that Trump won)

3. Blame the Russians.

4. Try to intimidate the electors.

5. ???

6 minutes ago, red321 said:

I'm just wondering, what corruption was exposed in the DNC emails? Politicking, absolutely. Political strategy, yes. But corruption implies illegal activities. I don't recall illegal activities. Pretty sure the RNC emails would have included lots of how to stop Trump emails if the Russians and chose to release them. 

Maybe corruption isn't the best term but that's the way the voters look at the underhanded stuff that was going on. Especially to the Sanders supporters.