• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Putin himself involved in US election hack: report

Is that the lefts argument? Personally I see a few separate issues. 

1) foreign involvement in election

2) integrity of elections, of which part 1) is part of issue

3) what financial ties does trump and some of his cabinet members have to Russia and do those unknown financial ties have the potential to impact decisions

4) is doubling down on fossil fuels the correct long term direction. Russia has some of the largest deposits in world

6 minutes ago, Glen said:

I think there's a difference between your last sentence, and pointing out the strong ties Trump has with Russia and Putin, financial and otherwise. 

Well yeah...they have nothing to do with each other.

8 hours ago, Glen said:

Taking marching orders from a Russian. How American of you, Blarg. 

That said, he has a point. Time to shit or get off the pot on this.

Dude, what the fuck? Are you taking marching orders from Clinton's henchmen?

All I and it appears Russia, have said is provide some proof or shut the fuck up. It's not about supporting anyone, it's about truth or political bullshit. So far the sitting president is playing the bullshit game.

If they can't provide the public with proof because of the need for a top secret clearance, the answer is simple.

Give it to a bipartisan oversight committee that DOES have the clearance and lets hear them collectively say there is evidence beyond a shadow of a doubt. But they won't do that.

38 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

If they can't provide the public with proof because of the need for a top secret clearance, the answer is simple.

Give it to a bipartisan oversight committee that DOES have the clearance and lets hear them collectively say there is evidence beyond a shadow of a doubt. But they won't do that.

I agree, they should appoint a special prosecutor or independent bipartisan committee to look in to this. Start calling your new republican leadership to get that arranged. 

Im willing to bet the Republican leaders of congress are as likely to do that as Jeff Mathis to win the MVP next year.

the Obama administration has stated they will be releasing an investigation by the time he leaves office. I expect there will be details. 

On 12/15/2016 at 9:47 AM, mtangelsfan said:

You don't like Trump, you want this to be true.

Others like Trump, they don't want it to be true.

Others are still waiting to see real evidence.  Regardless, what exactly do you believe we should do about this?  Seriously, bomb Moscow?

First we should take out Missoula then if any of those hippie libs up there by Moscow and Spokane cause any trouble we then take out Moscow next. 

1 hour ago, red321 said:

Eating at the 'in' place in DC. Russian place called founder farmer. Swear the guy across the bar was Mo Vaughn...but he was trying to order a pomegranate margarita and was mad he could only get a classic. What do you think...would Mo drink a fufu martini?

Yes, I could see him drinking a pomegranate margarita.  Thinking that since it had pomegranate in it, he was being sophisticated.  He probably told off the bar after being told he could only get a classic and said, I don't see any foodie awards you hacks. 

13 hours ago, Tank said:

someone please simplify things for me . . . 

is there an accusation that putin did something to the counting of the votes, or is this about releasing the info that wikileaks put out there and hacking into DNC email?

word is they (again, no one knows if it's the russians) tried to hack the rnc as well but were caught by the software defense......aka, some dumb twat didn't click the phishing scam link.

12 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

That's cool, that is where most of the Californians that moved are at.

We might be joining you up there in a couple of years mt...

Looking at Spokane, Coeur d' Alene, Boise... haven't really looked at Montana yet.

1 minute ago, Jay said:

We might be joining you up there in a couple of years mt...

Looking at Spokane, Coeur d' Alene, Boise... haven't really looked at Montana yet.

I would say Bozeman and west of that is really where you want to be.  I made the mistake of moving to the far eastern part of the state.