• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Why Trump Won

More and more, I think Trump's victory is the fault of leftist policies that a vast majority of Americans despise. Not just Obamacare, but things like outlawing plastic grocery bags, transgender bathrooms and sports teams, opposition to police officers (remember that meeting Hillary had with Michael Brown's mother?), and the constant war on business. People had enough and took out their frustrations through their votes. Democrats should stop advocating the extreme positions and pay more attention to the middle.

23 hours ago, calscuf said:

The BLM nonsense and extreme political correctness (which includes not calling out Islam) are killing the dems.  

But they thought we had reached a point of progressiveness where every sensitivity was catered to, every non-traditional behavior was embraced by most.  They were wrong and Trump is just as much about people being fed up with that nonsense as he is about giving false economic hope to morons.

How could you now expect backlash when you're forcing male sexual deviants into the women's restroom?

Are you saying transgender people are male sexual deviants, or that many people perceive them that way?

I went shopping at the grocery store today. No more plastic bags.  California liberals, in their infinite wisdom, decided I should no longer get to use plastic bags. Apparently plastic bags are bad, but not plastic bottles, toys, etc. And who gives a shit about the people who work at businesses that manufacture plastic bags. This might be the height of liberal stupidity. It is the kind of shit those of us in the middle despise.

At least I got the satisfaction of knowing the liberals who passed this shit are crushed at the thought of The Donald's presidency 

1 hour ago, wopphil said:

I went shopping at the grocery store today. No more plastic bags.  California liberals, in their infinite wisdom, decided I should no longer get to use plastic bags. Apparently plastic bags are bad, but not plastic bottles, toys, etc. And who gives a shit about the people who work at businesses that manufacture plastic bags. This might be the height of liberal stupidity. It is the kind of shit those of us in the middle despise.

At least I got the satisfaction of knowing the liberals who passed this shit are crushed at the thought of The Donald's presidency 

i haven't gone since the law passed. are they making you buy those gay reusable bags?

the good news about trump winning.

that tool box martin shkreli (sp?) that jacked up the prices on aids medication and was villain #1 for a bit paid two million dollars for the only copy of the wu-tang clans latest album. they have a contract in place with regards to the music being distributed, but martin said that if trump wins he would leak some tunes and he has. not sure if there is a legal conflict, but h'e sharing with the masses only what he has.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/zackomalleygreenburg/2016/11/11/wu-tang-camp-quiet-after-trump-win-sparks-shkreli-to-leak-secret-album/#60eec3073849

Many loan officers still make 100K. Many make several hundred k. He can still make 100K as a loan officer if he did what takes. Money was rolling uphill in real estate back then and every boat was lifted by the unsustainable tide. I'm sure that at his current gig, he has co-workers making well over six figures doing what he does. 

No man in California should make that little money.  If you are making only minimum wage, work two jobs. 65-70 hours a week at minimum wage will put you at $35,000. And if you have a half-functioning brain, you will quickly find yourself making more than minimum wage.