• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Anti-Trump protests

3 minutes ago, Adam said:

South County is still really nice

Glad to hear it... unfortunately I fear that area will decline as well, eventually.

For that reason my next move will be out of California, not 20 miles south.

15 minutes ago, Jay said:

Fuck me, California is just not as nice a place to live as it used to be.

Yeah, yeah, I know grumpy old dude but sorry that picture is disturbing.

Don't worry.  LA just passed a measure that will give $1.5 billion to homelessness to house 10,000 people.  That should spruce the city up and up property values.  Especially when all the homeless around the nation realize LA is giving away free stuff.

2 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Don't worry.  LA just passed a measure that will give $1.5 billion to homelessness to house 10,000 people.  That should spruce the city up and up property values.  Especially when all the homeless around the nation realize LA is giving away free stuff.

Exactly, CA government does not give me hope for the future.

1 hour ago, Ordos said:

Under the First Amendment, every citizen has the right to peacefully assemble (and yes, that can include blocking the freeway). When it gets violent, however, the same protections do not apply.

Sorry, but your right to protest doesn't supersede my right to travel, go to work, go home, take my mom to the hospital, go get medicine, etc. 

screw the freeway blockers. Arrest all of them.

2 minutes ago, Tank said:

Sorry, but your right to protest doesn't supersede my right to travel, go to work, go home, take my mom to the hospital, go get medicine, etc. 

screw the freeway blockers. Arrest all of them.

Source?

Yeah, I  get how annoying it is, but is it illegal ? 

5 hours ago, Geoff said:

Please don't let that stop you from speaking as if you are. 

I see it won't stop you from being * the wittiest and most attractive person on this board *

Mod Edit to correct rules violation for name calling.  

Edited by Geoff

In my opinion, these protests and the protests over the past 2-3 years have played a major part in getting Trump elected. People are sick of seeing this crap monthly. If you vocalize your disdain for the protests; you're labeled as racist, close-minded, etc...for me; part of the reason I voted for Trump was because I am sick of this crap and I felt like Obama and Hillary only fueled the fire. Is Trump everyone's cup of tea? No. Do I agree with him on everything? No. But at the same time; I am sick of the current course society seems to be on. I am sick of being told that my skin color grants me special privileges and I don't know what it is to struggle. 

With that said, we now have the First MILF. 

6 minutes ago, Ordos said:

I have to wonder, if the situation was reversed, what the conservatives here would say about those protests...

I don't thinks cons would have done anything close to what we're seeing. 

Look at who's doing the majority of the protesting. They aren't people who understand democracy very well (see TORS's post) nor do they support republican viewpoints.