• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hillary Concedes

Just now, Paul said:

Obama's speech is horrible. So exciting to see this empty suit gone.

I thought it's one of his better speeches.  He's trying to unite, instead of divide.  I also give him props for bringing up Bush II.  And it was true, that when he took office, it was just as contentious as it is today.  But Bush II made sure that Obama had all the tools to succeed, instead of trying to bring him down.  And that's what he's going to do for Trump. 

3 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

I thought it's one of his better speeches.  He's trying to unite, instead of divide.  I also give him props for bringing up Bush II.  And it was true, that when he took office, it was just as contentious as it is today.  But Bush II made sure that Obama had all the tools to succeed, instead of trying to bring him down.  And that's what he's going to do for Trump. 

The speech was ok. I just felt that it was hollow. Hillary seemed more sincere in her concession speech whereas Obama was just reading words. 

21 minutes ago, Homebrewer said:

Ex-Presidents have secret service for life whether they want it or not.

But only a small detail that you can dismiss to a distance if you want. As the wife of the President... uh, husband of the President you can't shake them to take a piss outside of the White House. 

14 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

I wonder if Dubya and Obama will become friends after Obama leaves office, just like Dubya and Billy Boy.

1 minute ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

From the looks of things those two are already best buds.

Who can understand the pressures and everything else involved in that job other than someone who's held the office?

My big question at this point is what color will Trump's hair turn after a couple of years on the job?

58 minutes ago, Paul said:

The speech was ok. I just felt that it was hollow. Hillary seemed more sincere in her concession speech whereas Obama was just reading words. 

In a few minutes you went from his "speech is horrible" to "The speech was ok."

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

Yeah, I'm fine with her giving a concession speech. She could have done it last night in front of her tearful crowd but opted to wait. Just as long as she is out, she can pander to her fanbase all she wanted to and leave the national spotlight for good. 

She probably didn't have one last night. I guess she bought her own BS.

2 hours ago, Lou said:

somewhere deep down inside, I bet Bill is just a little bit happy.

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

Back to the links and racetrack without a secret service detail dogging him every step. 

I meant it as he's a bit happy that he's the only POTUS in the family. 

He should have handed her an apron when she finished her concession speech. 

2 hours ago, Glen said:

In a few minutes you went from his "speech is horrible" to "The speech was ok."

The speech was OK, but he did a shitty job speaking the words––which is exactly what I said. Is that clear enough for you? You are truly insufferable.

4 hours ago, Lou said:

somewhere deep down inside, I bet Bill is just a little bit happy.

except now that she's going to be home all day too it may crimp his lifestyle. if she had won, he could have run all around the white house scouring for more interns.

So, not that anyone gives a shit but these are my thoughts.  i'm disappointed that she lost, I truly believe she would have been a better president.  That said, my sincere hope is that Trump  does some good and proves my inclinations about him wrong.  I also hope that democrats don't deal with him in the same way the republicans dealt Obama.  The government does not work with out good faith opposition and compromise.  The scorched earth all or nothing agenda's have to stop.  The non stop grid lock is unacceptable.  He won the election and that legitimately gives him the right/mandate/whatever you want to call it to pursue his policies.  If they fail, he can be held to account in the next election.  I hope that it works out.

Also, I really wish liberals would stop fucking crying and apologizing.  Shut up with that nonsense.  There's nothing cry about and no reason to apologize.

Edited by UndertheHalo