• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official World Series Thread

Tank

1 hour ago, m0nkey said:

Hypothetically, if there were 2 outs and the Cubs challenged and got the out call, is the pinch hitter officially announced since the last play of the inning would've been on that walk?

the answer has to be, no. anything after that reversal never happened.

Anybody else find this World Series somewhat boring? I don't know if it's just that the NLCS was so much fun to watch, or that to me I don't care who wins, but I just haven't been as locked into this one as much as I have been before. It doesn't feel MUST SEE. And then even the scores have been kinda boring too, and it feels like the managers have been over-managing. I mean as soon as a starter gets a base-runner in the 4th, he's pulled out of the game? Wha?

I dunno, maybe it's just me. This series doesn't have me on the edge of my seat. 

10 hours ago, Homebrewer said:

F'n Napoli.

I'm just thankful Scioscia ran HIS sorry ass out of town, before he fucked us up like he has everyone else he's played for.

8 hours ago, Oz27 said:

lolwut

I forgot to use the sarcasm emo.

His defense might have been the difference in that game. Didn't he get traded because he was a defensive liability?

13 hours ago, arch stanton said:

They could try to get a couple innings each from Merritt and Salazar and hope Lackey shits the bed. That gives them the other 3 starters on normal rest for the remainder of the series. It can't be any more of a gamble than putting Santana in LF.

I'd take my chances with Kluber over throwing together a patchwork lineup of pitchers in the WS. You're basically guaranteeing that Miller will have to go another couple of innings. Allen, too.

Kluber only threw 88 pitches in G1. Before that game, he had a week off and only threw 89 pitches in his previous start in the ALCA.

11 hours ago, m0nkey said:

Hypothetically, if there were 2 outs and the Cubs challenged and got the out call, is the pinch hitter officially announced since the last play of the inning would've been on that walk?

oh, I get what you're asking.

no, play continues from the point the challenged play ended.