• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

'Smack my bit*h up'

1 hour ago, Troll Daddy said:

btw why was 'super manager' pitching him in the ninth down two runs?

Maybe because Maddon understands that you don't always "have" to use your closer only in a save situation?  In that instance, preventing the deficit from growing even larger was important--hence the use of Chapman (especially since the Cubs aren't playing today and he hadn't pitched since Thursday).

Are there any other moronic questions that you'd like to ask?

28 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

Maybe because Maddon understands that you don't always "have" to use your closer only in a save situation?  In that instance, preventing the deficit from growing even larger was important--hence the use of Chapman (especially since the Cubs aren't playing today and he hadn't pitched since Thursday).

He hadn't pitched much lately, they had an off day the next day, Maddon wanted to give his team the best possible chance of coming back and not every team is stupid enough to just use their best reliever in an arbitrarily defined 'save' situation.

So yeah, that really was a genius question.

42 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

Yea it must be nice to have the luxury to use your closer in different situations.  Hell Mike hasn't even let Bedrosian pitch in like 10 days.  He's a moron. 

53 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

Didn't mean to rattle your man crush 

39 minutes ago, Homebrewer said:

Maddon has 2 solid closers in Chapman and Rondon, 3 if you include Nathan who is being eased back into service but hasn't allowed a run since being activated. The Cubs run differential is +200, (yeah +200) so save chances don't come along every day.

Nathan was DFA'ed three days ago.  Depth is a good thing.

13 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

Nathan was DFA'ed three days ago.  Depth is a good thing.

hehe...I missed that, thanks...I wonder if he will clear and stay with the Cubs? 

Man..that's rough. Work THAT hard to come back from TJ, throw well (91+) and get DFA'd.

He'll get claimed by someone if he doesn't get traded (PTBNL?)

Overnight hike into the High Sierra this weekend.

9 minutes ago, Homebrewer said:

hehe...I missed that, thanks...I wonder if he will clear and stay with the Cubs? 

Man..that's rough. Work THAT hard to come back from TJ, throw well (91+) and get DFA'd.

He'll get claimed by someone if he doesn't get traded (PTBNL?)

Overnight hike into the High Sierra this weekend.

The Cubs have DFAd a few relief pitchers lately who would be in key roles on this team. It's ridiculous how stacked they are.

3 hours ago, Homebrewer said:

Maddon has 2 solid closers in Chapman and Rondon, 3 if you include Nathan who is being eased back into service but hasn't allowed a run since being activated. The Cubs run differential is +200, (yeah +200) so save chances don't come along every day.

+200....thats pretty insane, man

The video game teams i used to make werent even that good on the rookie setting

Back to the original topic (sorry guys), I'm not sure whether Chapman picked the song himself and the Cubs fired the guy who played it, or whether the guy who played the song believed that he was being funny with his song choice. Chapman has been with the Cubs for a while now, and this didn't come up before. I'm not sure that Chapman understands enough English to be picking out rap songs.

Lyrics

Change my pitch up
Smack my bitch up
Change my pitch up
Smack my bitch up
Change my pitch up
Smack my bitch up
Change my pitch up
Smack my bitch up
Smack my bitch up
Eaaaheeyheeaheyyyee
Aaahaaahaaaaaaaaaaahha