• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Lying Melania

1 minute ago, mtangelsfan said:

Maybe you did to, I was joking with my response to you.  

But one thing is true, this entire election has to be one of the biggest jokes ever.  How did we get to this point?

I am only now starting to feel scared about Trump having the nuke codes... but the one thing was that Trump was different from all the rest of the "God, Gays, Abortion and Guns" GOP candidates.

Then he goes and picks one for his VP (I know why he did it).

It had to be a set up with the Dems, right?  They allowed no legit candidate to run opposite the Chosen One, Hillary, right?  And she is so cold, calculating and unlikeable.  The most unlikeable candidate since, what, Dukakis?

I've been voting third party for years - ive always been told its a waste vote.  I dream that before I die, there will be a third party that is viable.

Michelle in 2008:

And Barack and I were raised with so many of the same values: that you work hard for what you want in life; that your word is your bond and you do what you say you're going to do; that you treat people with dignity and respect, even if you don't know them, and even if you don't agree with them.

Rob Marsh in 1992: (from his book, Business Success in South Africa)

... is based upon the application of certain basic truths: that integrity is all important, that your word is your bond, that if you owe a person money you pay him back, that you work hard, enjoy what you do and show a loyalty to those with whom you work and do business. He instilled in me simple, clear cut values and a will to succeed.

4 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Michelle in 2008:

And Barack and I were raised with so many of the same values: that you work hard for what you want in life; that your word is your bond and you do what you say you're going to do; that you treat people with dignity and respect, even if you don't know them, and even if you don't agree with them.

... is based upon the application of certain basic truths: that integrity is all important, that your word is your bond, that if you owe a person money you pay him back, that you work hard, enjoy what you do and show a loyalty to those with whom you work and do business. He instilled in me simple, clear cut values and a will to succeed.

So which is it: are you concerned about this, or Terrorism, the war on cops, trade, immigration, borders, the economy, jobs, stagnant middle-class wages, Wall Street reform, banking reform...and a few other things. ?

6 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

So which is it: are you concerned about this, or Terrorism, the war on cops, trade, immigration, borders, the economy, jobs, stagnant middle-class wages, Wall Street reform, banking reform...and a few other things. ?

Just giving equal time to Michelle's plagiarism.

But she's not the wife of the most dangerous man in America, so there won't be much attention.

11 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

As was pointed out last night at the Republican Convention there are multiple things to be afraid of today, but what worries me the most are the rapist Trump says are coming across the border everyday. 

Be afraid, be very very afraid.

I'm not sure what scares me the most, Trump being president and having his finger on the button, or having the person that killed Vince Foster in the WH. 

12 minutes ago, red321 said:

Watching FS79 is kind of fun...it's like a 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon...how many steps will it take to prove that in actuality Michelle plagiarized Melania

This whole thing (Melania's speech) will only last a day or two then it will be back to the fear selling champaign by the right, but watching the spin in the mean time is really fun. 

Just now, the_dude_abides said:

Via Twitter:

Melania has responded:  "These accusations are not only hurtful to me, but they are hurtful to my children Sasha and Malia."

Twitter isn't always as funny as it thinks it is.

When there is a Crying Jordan attached to the Melania speech, I'm out.

33 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Michelle in 2008:

Fan you are making a fool of yourself picking colloquialisms as if they are not part of everyday speech. As AO would say, just stop it.

The issue with the bimbo's speech wasn't a few words placed here and there it was entire paragraphs. You need to back away from the fw;fw;fw;fw crowd and use your brain a little bit. Critical thinking, not being a stupid mimeograph.

8 minutes ago, the_dude_abides said:

Via Twitter:

Melania has responded:  "These accusations are not only hurtful to me, but they are hurtful to my children Sasha and Malia."

Yep, the kids suddenly are in full realization that their mother is just another stupid bimbo and that is going to be their cross to bear.