• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Lying Melania

This reminds me of when I was in an advanced English class in high school. We had an assignment to write a poem and I used the song "Veteran of the Psychic Wars" by Blue Oyster Cult and just tweaked a few words. Almost got away with it but then some punk-assed classmate pointed it out.

I know how Melania feels right now. Shame and anger. Except she probably feels no shame.  She has to sleep with Trump every night.

John D. Rockefeller, Jr.: "I believe in the sacredness of a promise, that a man’s word should be as good as his bond; that character - not wealth or power or position - is of supreme worth.”

Orson Welles: "In common with all Protestant and Jewish cultures, America was developed on the idea that your word is your bond. Otherwise the frontier could never have been opened, ‘cause it was lawless. A man’s word has to mean something.”

Charles Dickens: “The word of a gentleman is as good as his bond; and sometimes better.”

Melvyn Douglas: "Your word is your bond."

Michelle Obama: "...your word is your bond"

Melania Trump: "...your word is your bond"

37 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Why do we even care about First ladies?  

Ask the Republicans for the last eight years.

To be fair, I remember being a young punk and disliking Nancy Reagan and "just say no. " Although,  she did have that cool pic with Mr. T.

Just now, InsideThePark said:

The campaign manager Donald Trump fired last month, Corey Lewandowski, says the person responsible for writing Melania Trump's campaign speech should be fired.

I don't think this is newsworthy - just found the wording to be funny.

Except she says she wrote the speech with, as she said, "very little help".

So did she write the speech or not..if she didn't she's lying and if she did maybe she should be fired. lol

4 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Look at all the stuff going on around the world.  Almost daily terrorist attacks, our government lying, cheating, stealing, spying, murdering, eradicating our rights and plenty of other heinous stuff and we are friking talking about this.

We are such a stupid country.

Be careful.  I don't want you to get hurt falling off of your high horse.

Yeah, I know.

6 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Look at all the stuff going on around the world.  Almost daily terrorist attacks, our government lying, cheating, stealing, spying, murdering, eradicating our rights and plenty of other heinous stuff and we are friking talking about this.

We are such a stupid country.

I don't necessarily think its easy to just brush it off.

Since Trump has never held office, I am going by his campaign to help gauge his campaign. 

The plagiarism is a *gotch* moment, yes.  But it helps me figure out work ethic, smarts, etc.

My brother is voting for Trump simply for the slick campaign he's run, beating the other GOP front runners.  It can work the other way as well for others.

And btw, its not like Trump will say anything of significance this week anyways.

How many Americans watched her speech last night and are horrified at the 20 seconds or so she kinda copied from Michelle's convention speech eight years ago?

Tempest in a teapot, anyone? Desperate Dems looking for anything to slow Trump's momentum??

It's all the media can talk about this morning. Danger, Will Robinson!

1 minute ago, fan_since79 said:

How many Americans watched her speech last night and are horrified at the 20 seconds or so she kinda copied from Michelle's convention speech eight years ago?

Tempest in a teapot, anyone? Desperate Dems looking for anything to slow Trump's momentum??

It's all the media can talk about this morning. Danger, Will Robinson!

What should they be talking about?