• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Lying Melania

You have to be specific about which bak. First time around he was a fruit eating, one with earth, forsaking society, smelly hippie. 

The next time around, I learned he wrote and directed Birth of a Nation. 

31 minutes ago, Kevin said:

You have to be specific about which bak. First time around he was a fruit eating, one with earth, forsaking society, smelly hippie. 

The next time around, I learned he wrote and directed Birth of a Nation. 

Naturally we are talking about the diehard Catholic, fascist Bak.

As been pointed out plagiarism happens in political speeches.  But to double down and lie about it after being caught is pretty damning.  Just say sorry, we made a mistake, and move on.  But this guys ego won't let him "show weakness".  

The speech was great - so great. 

My favorite part of all this is the CNN coverage. For all the whining lefties do about Foxnews, CNN has been just as blatantly biased in the other direction. Every day CNN seemingly becomes more exasperated by everything Trump. I love it. So great. 

And I love the whining, bitchy musicians complaining about the use of their music at the convention. I have a tough time buying that we should somehow have sympathy for Freddie Mercury's "feelings" when he has been dead for 25 years. 

Since we have so many speech writing experts on this forum I know it is pretty pointless to post this since you all know everything already, but W's old speech writer thinks it was a fuckup by the staff in the Trump campaign.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/07/19/what-george-w-bushs-chief-speechwriter-thinks-of-the-melania-trump-mess/?tid=sm_fb

3 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Trump's son has stated that, if anything, Michele Obama stole her speech from Melania - which would be difficult, since Michele's came first. This bunch isn't long on originality. Affluenza, I suppose.

Do you have a link for this?  I'd love to read it.