• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Napoli

21 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

One of Arte's worst moves. The weird thing is that he traded a better player for Wells, plus Wells' $85 million contract.

Arte panicked - Carl Crawford left the Halos at the alter. Toronto got a call and got 2 players PLUS Arte picked up Vern's entire fat ass contract.

Blue Jays laughing their ass off...just like St, Louis...

3 hours ago, notherhalo said:

IF we signed Beltre

• We dont sign Wells
  • We keep Napoli
  • We probably win that division
  • We probably keep Kendrys and not sign Pujols
  • Michael Wacha was the comp pick for Pujols, but whatever
  • The big surprise is that Beltre isnt sucking at the end of his contract

Not as big of a surprise compared to how many people still don't understand why he isn't sucking..   TUEs are the heat, yo...

We definitely missed the boat with Beltre.

7 hours ago, calscuf said:

I still love the story of Reagins showing up at Crawford's room with flowers and a contract and being asked to leave when the door is opened and Crawford and the Boston brass were drinking scotch and smoking stogies celebrating Crawford's Sox contract.

In that version, i picture the dude in the bear mask giving a blowy in the shining. The red sox being rhe bear, obviously

bear_shining_costume.jpg

12 hours ago, IEAngelfan said:

I completely forgot about that scene. What's disturbing is that you didn't.

How could ANYONE forget that scene, once they saw it?

The reason it stands out isnt just that some dude dressed like a bear is blowong another dude, but more....what the hell is that doing in there in the first place?

8 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

How could ANYONE forget that scene, once they saw it?

The reason it stands out isnt just that some dude dressed like a bear is blowong another dude, but more....what the hell is that doing in there in the first place?

the simple explanation is it's a reference to the book - where the gay hotel owner tells a guy he'll f*ck him if he comes to a party in a bear costume.

but i heard it's more an implication to danny being sexual molested by the dad.

http://www.collativelearning.com/the shining - chap 16.html

On 7/5/2016 at 7:07 PM, Angels#1Fan said:

Who said it was? lol 

I stand by my opinion that the loss of Adenhart was huge, no more , no less.  If you want to read something else into that then be my guest.

Nick, along with the injury(ies) to Kendrys, and the ultimate sucking of Brandon Wood loom really large in my opinion. They weren't caused by any front office decision, but the impact those three had on the future decisions by the Angels front office have put the org in the hole it is today, IMO.