• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Team needs our support

Why is it a sense of entitlement to want this team to earn the entertainment dollars that it wants spent on it? There are a lot of things that are more entertaining than the way the Angels are playing. Most of us only have X amount of money to spend on being entertained, and this team is, frankly, not entertaining.

I think this team has an arrogant sense of entitlement in assuming that people are going to continue to spend the same amount of money on this boring bunch of underperformers.

People are not going to support a team that doesn't play well. Why should they? It is, after all, their money.

There's no reason to get all wrapped around the axle because the Angels aren't playing well.  Just find something else to do with your time and money.  I'll continue to catch a few innings here and there on TV/radio.

I used to get wrapped up in every game.  Now, especially on the weekends I check the score occasionally and look at the stats.  I just can't muster any enthusiasm for a team that's playing like this.  

Since I have already purchased my tickets, I will be attending at least 2 games this weekend...but I get to watch a baseball game live on a bright sunny afternoon, enjoy a cold beer with friends...and maybe a win. 

It's still baseball.

Debbie+Downer.jpg

I used to get wrapped up in every game.  Now, especially on the weekends I check the score occasionally and look at the stats.  I just can't muster any enthusiasm for a team that's playing like this.  

same here. they still have my support - that won't change. but my enthusiasm is extremely lost right now because they're not winning and they're not a very fun team to watch. i hope they get it going soon because i'd like to go to a couple of games this summer, but i'm not willing to sit in traffic for over an hour just to get down there and watch a team that doesn't really show up.

You know something Blarg?    You've become essentially a lockstep guy for this org on here, and didn't use to be this disrespectful to others on here.   

What?  Are we supposed to be happy like a bunch of daisies with this crap?

Outside of Bourjos and Kendrick, NO ONE has shined on this team so far for more than a few days. 

This is essentially a near total meltdown, with April about to end.

You never know when the turnaround is gonna happen....I aim to be there when it does.  So, for all of you who will catch an inning or two when it's convenient....or buy tickets when they start winning again....I will be there for the walkoff, or the complete game shutout, or the no hitter...or whatever might happen down the road.

It's effing baseball...anything can happen at any game.

Some people just don't get it.

You never know when the turnaround is gonna happen....I aim to be there when it does.  So, for all of you who will catch an inning or two when it's convenient....or buy tickets when they start winning again....I will be there for the walkoff, or the complete game shutout, or the no hitter...or whatever might happen down the road.

It's effing baseball...anything can happen at any game.

Some people just don't get it.

I get it. I thought the turnaround was the Detroit series, on the road, no less. Fool me once....

1- Have never stopped supporting them.

2- I'll be much less negative when they stop sucking.

Squint...

You invested a lot of $$ in ST. Your "stuff" from there was the best.

You have the right idea.

Go to ST and have a blast.

All downhill from there.

Sad....but it is what it is.

The most fun we have had around here is your ST posts.

Money well spent.

I used to do the exact same thing when ST was in Palm Springs.

Arizona is too far, and too spendy, for me.