• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Team needs our support

I know that people are extremely negative right now but this is the time when our team needs our support the most.  I don't think the Owner, GM, Manager, Coaches and Players are happy about this either. As fans it is easy to get frustrated or down on a team when it struggles.  I honestly don't think changing managers at this time will change the outcome of this season.  What will change it is getting some of these players healthy and getting Hamilton out of his funk.

bump

I know that people are extremely negative right now but this is the time when our team needs our support the most.  I don't think the Owner, GM, Manager, Coaches and Players are happy about this either. As fans it is easy to get frustrated or down on a team when it struggles.  I honestly don't think changing managers at this time will change the outcome of this season.  What will change it is getting some of these players healthy and getting Hamilton out of his funk.

Nice effort, but your going to get blasted.....LOL

Same here, but I have to admit it's wearing thin right now.

Been a fan since 71.  I have been through rougher years than this.  Despite our failures, we have been relevant in  baseball.  There were years going into them knowing we had no shot.  

Can people stop viewing being a fan in black or white. Sports is entertainment, passion and it causes us to be irrational sometimes, and that's a good thing. Wanting a player benched or a coach fired is part of the game. Questioning "support" or whether or not someone is a "true fan" is ridiculous and childish.

Completely agree.

And Austin, what do you consider support? I watch every game, but I sure as hell am not going to pay to go watch them unless Jered Weaver is pitching. This will be the first season I don't attend a game though. I've been to at least five a season since I was born. I no longer live in the area and only come to visit a few weeks out if the year in total. I would rather spend quality time with friends and family then go to this crap and watch a bunch of overpaid bafoons play baseball. I cheered for the Angels to get to .500 in 2010 and went to plenty of games because the team at least was trying, they just sucked.

If by support you mean in general, i definitely support them. however, if by sport you mean going to games i do not and will not for a while. The fans are the reason some of these guys are making more in a year then i will in my entire life (and I am studying to be a sector). They need you start doing what they are paid to do and then maybe people will find them interesting enough to shell out the money it costs to go to a game

LOL

You never were a fan to begin with ... were you? X Box 360 for stat heads is a good place for you.

I don't own a video game counsel. Haven't since the 1990's. the Angels are my favorite baseball team. I like MLB better than the Halos. As I enjoy watching competent baseball I enjoy my MLB TV package more than Fox Sports West this season.