• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Team needs our support

I know that people are extremely negative right now but this is the time when our team needs our support the most.  I don't think the Owner, GM, Manager, Coaches and Players are happy about this either. As fans it is easy to get frustrated or down on a team when it struggles.  I honestly don't think changing managers at this time will change the outcome of this season.  What will change it is getting some of these players healthy and getting Hamilton out of his funk.

No what they need is to get their heads out their asses and sack up and play like they are suppose to. This aint little league when parents are suppose to give support.  These are grown men making millions and acting like a bunch of beaotches. .. man up halos... play like you can!

They look pretty happy to me during this shit excuse of a season.

Sorry, no happiness allowed in Angel Land, and I thought baseball was fun - my mistake.  I guess we all need a good yelling at, then we can all be miserable like you.

Since I have already purchased my tickets, I will be attending at least 2 games this weekend...but I get to watch a baseball game live on a bright sunny afternoon, enjoy a cold beer with friends...and maybe a win. 

It's still baseball.

+1.

I know that people are extremely negative right now but this is the time when our team needs our support the most.  I don't think the Owner, GM, Manager, Coaches and Players are happy about this either. As fans it is easy to get frustrated or down on a team when it struggles.  I honestly don't think changing managers at this time will change the outcome of this season.  What will change it is getting some of these players healthy and getting Hamilton out of his funk.

Can people stop viewing being a fan in black or white. Sports is entertainment, passion and it causes us to be irrational sometimes, and that's a good thing. Wanting a player benched or a coach fired is part of the game. Questioning "support" or whether or not someone is a "true fan" is ridiculous and childish.