• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2016-17 LA Kings Thread

nando714

I really enjoyed Gary Thorne on the call the other night. Bob Miller isn't doing all the road games this season but a majority. Throne does the Orioles games but I remember as a kid watching the NHL on ESPN and he was their guy. I like him. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/sports/news/gary-thorne-on-his-return-to-nhl-broadcasts-with-the-la-kings-puck-daddy-qa-153957371.html?client=safari

a good test tonight at 11-1 Montreal 

it was a good four days for the kings. they looked solid against edmonton and very good against the ducks (i missed the new jersey game). they've picked up 6 points in four days and are now tied for first in the pacific with anaheim and edmonton. had no reason to expect this with kopitar, gaborik and quick out, but carter has been spectacular lately (and congrats to carter for scoring career point #600 tonight). i've really liked budaj, and he's done a terrific job.

Wow, what a streaky team! But I'll take this fourth win a row.

that was quite the last five mi utes of the third period. Three goals in 44 seconds!

gaborik says he'll play Saturday night! Be nice to have him back in the lineup.

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

They look like they're finally starting to put everything together. Once Kopitar and Quick return they should be in decent shape. 

I just want them to stay reasonably healthy while concurrently making the playoffs. That's not too much to ask is it?

2 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

They look like they're finally starting to put everything together. Once Kopitar and Quick return they should be in decent shape. 

Kopi played last night! He looked great out there, as usual.