• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2016-17 LA Kings Thread

nando714

there's been some scuttle about voynov wanting to return to the NHL and to the Kings specifically. by losing one of our our men, i wonder if that means the Kings might give voynov some serious consideration.

not saying they will or they should. voynov hasn't even applied for reinstatement at this point.

let's hope so, GB.

the biggest knock on him was his skating, which was the same knock on the last guy we picked at #11 in the first round, anze kopitar.

that was also the knock on robitaille. that turned out okay.

Edited by Tank

On 7/1/2017 at 10:07 AM, Schildog said:

Cammallari, hahahaha

yeah, i'm not sure why this guy was on their radar. he's old and not much of a scorer any longer. not sure this helps the team very much.

p.s. when he scores the GWG next june to help us win our third cup, someone please remind me of this post. TIA.

On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 8:11 AM, Tank said:

yeah, i'm not sure why this guy was on their radar. he's old and not much of a scorer any longer. not sure this helps the team very much.

p.s. when he scores the GWG next june to help us win our third cup, someone please remind me of this post. TIA.

Nah, that will be Justin Williams, if he returns back here.

• Thomas unpinned and locked this topic