• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2016-17 LA Kings Thread

nando714

i'm pleased with the job budaj has done so far, and have preferred him over zatkoff, injuries notwithstanding. he's playing well enough to keep them in the game, and you can't really ask too much more from him.

the defense is playing better also, and that's going to be the biggest way to help budaj. it also helps that guys are starting to score. i think our leading scorer so far is brownie with 1g 4a. keep it up, big guy!

watching game 6 -- Indians keep threatening to get back into the game by getting runners on base but can't quite score any runs to chip away at the five run lead.......had great chances last two innings to sort of climb back into the game and got shut down with out scoring. So I'm missing the first Kings-Ducks battle....both teams are a long way away from that great playoff series they had against each other -- what? three years ago now?

So, good win for you guys last night. 

I just have to ask:  What the heck was up with the ice in the 3rd?  I think the zamboni was filled up with sprite.  Ive never seen the puck stick like it did last night. 

Conspiracy theory, favorable groundskeeping to keep the Pens from their speed game (not really).  In any event, it was just weird.  Reminded me of a 3-4 ot game where the players are gassed and the game is played at about 3 mph.  Anyway, good on the Kings, they dominated the pace, and were rewarded.