• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2016-17 LA Kings Thread

nando714

• Thomas pinned this topic

after the gretzky trade to the kings, my brother and i had to go down to the forum to straighten out our season tickets. while roaming around down in the offices (near the forum club entrance), i was waiting around this open door to someone's office. no one was watching me so i stepped inside real quick, and sitting on a pedestal is a miniature copy of the stanley cup, a real darn nice copy of it. turned out i was in rogie's office and this was something he received in montreal one year that they won the cup. don't remember anything else that may have been in there, but i got out before being found. it was pretty amazing.

• 4 weeks later...

Watch Ducks games this season on FOX Sports GO

As part of a new multi-year agreement, NHL games televised on FOX Sports Regional Networks (RSNs) will be available for live streaming on FOX Sports GO to customers of participating pay-TV providers.

FOX Sports Regional Networks have local media rights partnerships with 12 NHL teams, including the Anaheim Ducks, Arizona Coyotes, Carolina Hurricanes, Columbus Blue Jackets, Dallas Stars, Detroit Red Wings, Florida Panthers, Los Angeles Kings, Minnesota Wild, Nashville Predators, St. Louis Blues, and Tampa Bay Lightning. During the 2015-16 season, Fox RSNs televised more than 900 NHL games.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...