• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2016-2017 Anaheim Ducks Thread

gotbeer

Another L.  Turn overs galore, no conversion ability in Panthers end shitty at putting puck on net.  Dmen getting beat constantly in the D zone. Gibson probably wanted a couple of those back.  Not that it wouldn't have mattered. After the first 12 mins of the game they were garbage. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

With Gibson I believe they can steal a series in the first round of the playoffs the same way Pekke Rinne did that to the Ducks last year

and there won't be any 3 on 3 overtime in the playoffs.

Whats with the Sharks ? Aging roster with not alot of youth & they keep getting points or winning. Thornton should be slowing down. Seems like its been a month since they lost a game in regulation.

Maybe it will be next year that the Sharks completely fall off a cliff due to the age of Thornton & Marleau.

25 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I feel like we need another good stay home defenseman as much as we need an impact forward.  And we really need an impact forward.  Fowler, Lindholm, Vatanen and the kids aren't heavy enough to deal with good forecheckers.

Talking about stay at home defensemen.  Wonder what happened to Stoner?

I just hope this team isn't turning into the Angels. Ten years since being in the SC Finals. A GM that can't make a big trade. And now, a coach that spends almost the whole forth period down 3-1. Come on Carlyle.

Obviously pressing this team and taking some chances was working (our first goal). Why spend the first 18.5 minutes of the 3rd period playing the same careful game that hasn't been working for us lately. Is the guy afraid we might have lost 4 or 5-1. Who cares. A loss is a loss. Be bold and play to win. 

He should have pulled the goalie intermittently over the last 5-6 minutes whenever the opportunity was favorable or at least push a defense guy up more liberally. What was the logic of waiting until 1:30 left to pull the goalie when your down by 2 goals?

Galchenyuk in Duchene Deal? Landeskog to Ducks? Giroux, Vegas, Buzz@1

Anaheim has gotten into the Landeskog sweeps...

I am hearing that Sami Vatanan may be a key component in this deal, but according to my source "don't discount the Ducks at all."..while the Avs would rather move the player to the East there are certain players that intrigued them..

carlyle is awful.  The team plays such a such a sloppy incohesive game.  Murray made a massive error bringing him back.  I hated it when they signed him, and I hate it even more now. 

Landeskog is a complete player and plays the 2 way game.  It doesn't surprise me that he'd be the target for Murray.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

4 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

I didn't see the 1st period but the Twitter record makes it seem like we just got blitzed in the opening 10 mins.  I'm sure Bernier wasn't great tho. 

Although it was a back to back game, with points being extra important to secure a top 2 spot in the division they needed Gibson for the easy win. Hopefully Tampa shows up against Edmonton instead of just rolling over for Edmonton.

Sharks probably won't lose another game til April.