• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2016-2017 Anaheim Ducks Thread

gotbeer

Hopefully they get their faces rubbed in shit so badly that it wakes them up for game 7.  I don't want them to make this close.  I want it fucking crystal clear what a disaster this is.  They have fundamentally change the approach to the Oilers. 

No silver linings for this bullshit.

Edited by UndertheHalo

Just now, UndertheHalo said:

Game 7 ? This is exactly the Brucie teams in game 6.  That's been the story that's been lost in all the game 7 bullshit.  The Ducks blew every one of those series with terrible no show efforts in game 6. 

They're doing it again. 

i disagree, winning 4 straight is hard, that's what the Ducks needed to do to not make it to game 7 after losing first 2 at home. The real problem is losing the first 2 at home. 

During the intermission.  Randy should send Getzlaf, Kesler and Gibson to the airport and back to Anaheim to rest up for Tuesday's game.  Not than any Duck got on the plane to go to Edmonton in the first place.

5 minutes ago, tennischmp said:

i disagree, winning 4 straight is hard, that's what the Ducks needed to do to not make it to game 7 after losing first 2 at home. The real problem is losing the first 2 at home. 

They're getting blitzed out of the building.  Who cares about how many in a row they've won.  Every game is a new deal.  This is the response the group comes up with on an opportunity to curb stomp these fuckers and put away some demons.  This is pathetic.  It's exactly what they've done before with their game 6 opportunities.  All the pressure is on us in game 7.  Not good.

Edited by UndertheHalo

3 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

They're getting blitzed out of the building.  Who cares about how many in a row they've won.  Every game is a new deal.  This is the response to an opportunity to curb stomp these fuckers and put away some demons.  This is pathetic.

Oilers were desperate, backs against the wall, Ducks didn't show up, goalies couldn't stop a beach ball, it happens. This series should have never been to Game 6 in the first place, same with the Nashville and LA series. Can't expect to lose first 2 at home and win 4 straight, 3 of which are on the road. If you would have told me after Game 2 that this series would go 7 games I would take it.

indisputable that it's crazy for them to keep putting themselves into 2 game holes.  But at the end of the day the games that killed us are these games 6 and 7.  You always hear all athletes talk about taking it one game at a time.  They've had the opportunities and blown them. They've also demonstrated zero ability to preform under pressure to preform.  Like we get it.  They can play well when it they aren't expected to win in lower pressure situations. 

On 5/6/2017 at 0:02 AM, Scioscia4MVP said:

Edmonton is going to be demoralized for game 6, to be up 3-0 with less than 3:30 to go then to be 15 seconds from winning & then blowing it in Overtime.

I completely agree.

But to be fair, I was thinking the same thing myself.

Edited by fan_since79

Yeah, everything I saw about Gibson...I take back..that first goal he allowed was fucking pathetic and truly set the tone. Fucking wow...

Well, did anyone else think this would any different? With our history of game 7's, this series was always going to 7 when we tied it at 2. Hopefully with a new (old) coach they can pull their heads out of their asses. It sure would be nice to come out hot and get a goal or two early on Wednesday to calm the nerves. 

I dont mean to come off as making excuses for Gibson.  He was terrible today.  But so was Bernier.  And every other one of the Ducks.   The whole team was shit from the net out.   Hopefully things will be different this time around in game 7.