• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2016-2017 Anaheim Ducks Thread

gotbeer

Perry had 3 points in the game, primary assist on game tying goal & 2ndary assist on the Fowler goal & scoring the game winner.

Lindholm had 5 Hits including 2 on Lucic while Edmonton's Lucic had zero. Lucic was such a non factor lol.

Everyone on the D can fly except for Manson, that fast moving D is handling Edmonton well.

1 hour ago, Scioscia4MVP said:

Did anyone catch the Hits Lindholm dealt to Lucic lmao ? Lucic being knocked around by a Swede thats not known for his physical game, but when he decides to Hit people, Lindholm can Hit like the best of them.

yea was a nice hit.  always little better when its laid on a shit head like Milan Lucic

50 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

So last night really did happen right?  I barely slept, and actually slept through my alarm.  We may look back on that game and see it as our game 6 moment.

man, i was just thinking the same thing.  We'll see.  We've been here before as far series situations.  It sure feels like we have a ton of momentum tho.

and i was up till like 3 AM watching the highlights and post game interviews and stuff lol.  Way to much energy to try and sleep after all that craziness lol.

the butt hurt in oilers land is incredible btw.  definitely try and read up  on that if you guys want a laugh.  They have this whole delusion cooked up that Kesler literally grabbed onto Talbots pad and pulled open the 5 hole.  Its pretty hilarious.  I mean, maybe be pissed you blew a 3 goal lead with like 3 mins left lol.

32 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

That's what I thought, and went to bed.

Stupid me. Missed one for the ages.

i think a lot of peoples are in your boat.  Never been done before in NHL playoff history.

Edited by UndertheHalo

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

the butt hurt in oilers land is incredible btw.  definitely try and read up  on that if you guys want a laugh.  They have this whole delusion cooked up that Kesler literally grabbed onto Talbots pad and pulled open the 5 hole.  Its pretty hilarious.  I mean, maybe be pissed you blew a 3 goal lead with like 3 mins left lol.

It had vibes of that 2002 WS game 6 when Giants had a 5-0 lead in the 7th, Talbot = Russ Ortiz lol,

If they move on to 3rd round, getting past Nashville will be hell, probably much tougher than whoever they could meet in the finals.

Could Ottawa make it to the Finals for the 10 year reunion rematch ?  Their weaker this time, no big 1-2-3 punch of Heatley/Spezza/Alfredsson, they had great depth that year with Vermette, Eaves (who happen to now be Ducks).

I'm still hung over from Derby day.  But ran into a buddy that works at Santa Anita.  He's a huge ducks fan.  I asked him about the game, and he said he was there.  And no, he didn't leave.  But he said he was online, taking pictures of people leaving, and trying to get back in. 

On May 6, 2017 at 7:32 AM, fan_since79 said:

That's what I thought, and went to bed.

Stupid me. Missed one for the ages.

I can do you one better.

not only did I turn it off, I woke up sick as hell yesterday and stayed in bed all day. didn't even know the Ducks won until a couple of hours ago