• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2016-2017 Anaheim Ducks Thread

gotbeer

3 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

I really miss Eaves on the Getzlaf line.  Perry is just standing there.

Yea losing Eaves has been very bad.  Perry is not a good player right now. 

Going forward this is a major issue.  Bob would be very wise to try and unload him before the league figures it out.  Feels like people still think he's a threat.

Edited by UndertheHalo

4 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Yea losing Eaves has been very bad.  Perry is not a good player right now. 

Going forward this is a major issue.  Bob would be very wise to try and unload him before the league figures it out.  Feels like people still think he's a threat.

He has a no movement clause.   Bob would be very wise to have him as a healthy scratch for much of next season.  Unless Randy puts him on the 4th line.  Perry should never be above the 3rd line.  Which is probably good because most teams 3rd line wouldn't be able to match up with even his diminished skills.

Yea, he's got the NMC but those can sometimes be worked around.  The idea should be explored at least.  

I don't think Perry works period anywhere.  He doesn't skate.  Can't play if you can't skate.  Regardless of the line.  In fact I think you could argue he's even worse on a forchecking energy line.  Those guys have to hustle !  At this point he's demonstrated himself to be completely a non factor other then occasionally drifting in and laying a forechek hit on someone.  It's a minor miracle that he got teh 18 goals really. 

Edited by UndertheHalo