• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Pujols last 30 games

31 minutes ago, CALZONE said:

I'm very interested in seeing his 2016 post season numbers because that's all that really matters. 

Another bullshit post Claude.  Do you really think with all these injuries it will be Albert's fault when they don't make they playoffs, wait never mind it's you so of course you will.  

7 minutes ago, Kevinb said:

Congrats Albert 30 games youve been good. What's his batting average for the year 244 ok just checking. I forgot where they sign players who make 30 mil a year to only play 1 or 2 months out of the 7 month season. Hope he keeps it up tho. 

Kevinb I've been overall super negative of Pujols and this contract from day 1. However at this point it is what it is. I'm giving the guy credit for playing his ass off and not mailing it in like Hamilton. I promise baseball is more fun when one finds the positives. Even a hall of fame player makes an out at least 65% of the time. 

1 hour ago, Erstad Grit said:

Kevinb I've been overall super negative of Pujols and this contract from day 1. However at this point it is what it is. I'm giving the guy credit for playing his ass off and not mailing it in like Hamilton. I promise baseball is more fun when one finds the positives. Even a hall of fame player makes an out at least 65% of the time. 

I give him credit for playing. I don't know if it's playing his ass off. I mean to each his own. I'm glad he's performing right now. But the level of mediocrity hes done the last what 4 years, hopefully I have that right, a couple months when he's performed over the course of the contract is just ehh to me. I hope for the best glad he's doing well but the time can't come fast enough where I never have to see that number 5 again with Pujols on the back of Artes jersey

2 minutes ago, Kevinb said:

I give him credit for playing. I don't know if it's playing his ass off. I mean to each his own. I'm glad he's performing right now. But the level of mediocrity hes done the last what 4 years, hopefully I have that right, a couple months when he's performed over the course of the contract is just ehh to me. I hope for the best glad he's doing well but the time can't come fast enough where I never have to see that number 5 again with Pujols on the back of Artes jersey

Then how bout you stay out of the positive Pujols thread and shit on him in the other negative Pujols threads. 

10 minutes ago, Stradling said:

In Kevin's posting history he hasn't shown to see the positives so I probably wouldn't bother EG.  

Why is it not allowed to say how I feel in a thread where your talking about Pujols. I didn't bring up pujols in a thread about time warner. How bout staying off my ass when I wasn't even talking to u. 

12 hours ago, CALZONE said:

I'm very interested in seeing his 2016 post season numbers because that's all that really matters. What he does in May or June is great but he was brought here to win championships. His last 30 games have been very encouraging. 

Thats a fair enough critique, but he wont be playing in october, and its not going to be his fault.

I think it's all about health for him now. He was still finishing rehab at the start of the season.  When he has drop-offs, there is usually some health issue. As we saw with Vlad, the mileage on star players who had performed with consistency in their careers catches up, and Pujols' ability to recover and stay healthy is not going to improve. It's not unusual for me to wake up with some new physical ailment I can't explain just because of how I've been sitting for the past week. Getting old sucks.

5 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

As far as the contract, its simple...yes, its a bad, bad contract. But it was market value. No different than buying a house. The best player of a generation was a free agent...he was going to get paid. They all do. Some day trout will be overpaid.

He is the anti Hackilton.   You don't have to worry about his frame of mind, just the injuries.

4 hours ago, Oz27 said:

I assume you'll be staying out of negative threads now and stick to the positive ones?

Sure as long as the negative threads aren't based on awesome insight like, "The fat man lost us this game", or "Cron struggles because Albert calls the shots".  If you have a "negative" thread that is based on facts rather than emotions, then I will let it go.