• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Stay classy San Diego

Predictably...

On Sunday morning, dissatisfied with the explanation from the Padres and Dee’s attempt to smooth things over, SDGMC executive director Bob Lehman issued a statement calling for the Padres and Major League Baseball to investigate the incident. Lehman also asked the City of San Diego to investigate to determine whether hate crimes had been committed. The full statement from Lehman is below.

unless there is something egregious behind the scenes, which is doubtful because the padres had invited them to sing on numerous occasions previously, then this is a real bitch move by the choir. a mistake is a mistake, and the padres have absolutely zero responsibility for some dumb joke made by a fan.

also, anybody else catch the near subliminal use of the word "bash" in the second headline? that's pretty fair..

19 hours ago, Jay said:

Predictably...

On Sunday morning, dissatisfied with the explanation from the Padres and Dee’s attempt to smooth things over, SDGMC executive director Bob Lehman issued a statement calling for the Padres and Major League Baseball to investigate the incident. Lehman also asked the City of San Diego to investigate to determine whether hate crimes had been committed. The full statement from Lehman is below.

What a fucking joke. I busted up laughing when I read that in the article. Of course... Every mistake is obviously a hate crime.

9 hours ago, ukyah said:

unless there is something egregious behind the scenes, which is doubtful because the padres had invited them to sing on numerous occasions previously, then this is a real bitch move by the choir. a mistake is a mistake, and the padres have absolutely zero responsibility for some dumb joke made by a fan.

also, anybody else catch the near subliminal use of the word "bash" in the second headline? that's pretty fair..

I lol'd

i heard this was way overblown.

they just played the wrong tape. instead of playing the men's chorus, they played the woman from the previous days game.

and the chorus and fans laughed about it.

only lame Facebook "news" sites blew it up like every other fake story.

So, the guy got fired for playing the wrong tape?  What a joke.  Now, if they fired him for calling himself DJ ArtForm, well ... I think we'd all be completely ok with that.

And, correct me if I'm wrong here, but in order for something to be a "hate crime" doesn't it first have to be a "crime?"