• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Please rate the new forum experience

Chuck

How do you like the new forum?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Please rate the new forum

Question

1 minute ago, mp170.6 said:

That's better.  (see below)

I really admire your patience dealing with all the stylesheet and template tweaks.  Just a royal pain in the ass with so many devices and screen sizes these days.  And I thought CSS was bad when having to deal with Netscape and IE.  That was a cakewalk compared to now!

Thanks again!

bannerfixed2.gif

Thanks. The driving factor for upgrading the website/forum was for you guys, so I appreciate all your feedback. It just helps me make the best experience for you! 

17 minutes ago, mp170.6 said:

Out of curiosity, what kind of mySQL CPU load does this site typically use?  I assume it must be pretty substantial.

It is, but since I pay for the premium monthly service at Godaddy and I'm using a Linux server, the CPU overall is very lite. 

Looks great, Chuck!  The team has done well; already looks better and runs faster!

Now, if I can just check-in more often... :dancing-cat-smiley-emoticon: Love this rally-cat guy!

*I'm curious as to what "AW Premium" is?.... 

Edited by LBHalos17

1 hour ago, LBHalos17 said:

Looks great, Chuck!  The team has done well; already looks better and runs faster!

Now, if I can just check-in more often... :dancing-cat-smiley-emoticon: Love this rally-cat guy!

*I'm curious as to what "AW Premium" is?.... 

That's a feature that is coming soon, that is outside of the forum. 

1 hour ago, Chuck Richter said:

Yep. 

Go to your profile and you can change your display name and password. 

http://www.angelswin-forum.com/forums/settings/

Just click on the menu options on the left.  @Ace_Richards

I did that but it only had a spot for members name. I put a different name there but my screen name is still the same. I couldn't find anywhere to edit my screen name.

21 minutes ago, Ace_Richards said:

I did that but it only had a spot for members name. I put a different name there but my screen name is still the same. I couldn't find anywhere to edit my screen name.

@Ace_Richards on your desktop or laptop navigate to your profile pic at the top right and pull down the menu, click on Account Settings. Then on the left is a menu with Display Name, click on that to change your screen name.

Edited by Blarg

9 hours ago, beatlesrule said:

I've noticed that if someone else posts while I am still typing, the notification covers over what I am typing and it doesn't go away until I click on the x to get rid of it.

That was Chuck's way of telling you not to post 

45 minutes ago, DailyHalo said:

I enjoy the new changes to the forum. The red definitely pops out more and the site loads much faster. I'm a basic user and don't use even half of the sites capabilities, so I donnt have anything to nitpick. Thanks for the hard work and dedication to the administrators. 

Appreciate that @DailyHalo!

:90:

Since I work for a software company who releases a major and minor upgrades each year I was waiting to try out the changes before commenting. The changes look great and the refresh of pages definitely are a lot faster. Features moved around so it took me a little while to find my favorite ones like view new content etc. Great job to those involved and for providing a forum for the Angels fans to receive free crisis counseling. 

3 minutes ago, JAHV76 said:

Since I work for a software company who releases a major and minor upgrades each year I was waiting to try out the changes before commenting. The changes look great and the refresh of pages definitely are a lot faster. Features moved around so it took me a little while to find my favorite ones like view new content etc. Great job to those involved and for providing a forum for the Angels fans to receive free crisis counseling. 

Thanks bud! Really appreciate the feedback. Especially coming from a fellow software, techie guy. :)