• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Bedrosian to AAA, AJ Achter called up

You guys realize he was sent down because of an over taxed bullpen. If the Angels hadn't been relieving every pitcher but Santiago by the 5th inning he would probably still be on the roster. They just wanted a fresh arm.

standard fare for this point in the season.  we are middle of the pack as far as starters innings so far.  Bedrosian has looked terrible and he was a bubble guy to begin with.  We are going to see a lot of movement.  Angels April bullpen tryouts continue.  

Alburquerque or Guerra would have been better choices over Achter.    I've been saying since last season they should get rid of Bedrosian or Morin.   Instead they keep them and get rid of Gott but that's water under the bridge and was a huge mistake in my opinion.

I still think Eppler is laying low for now and just waiting for the right time to get rid of Scioscia and replace him with Black.   We'll be alright on the long run...... Eppler will make a couple of huge player moves after All-Star break and get rid of Scioscia.

Edited by GUESS WHO

Alburquerque or Guerra would have been better choices over Achter.    I've been saying since last season they should get rid of Bedrosian or Morin.   Instead they keep them and get rid of Gott but that's water under the bridge and was a huge mistake in my opinion.

I still think Eppler is laying low for now and just waiting for the right time to get rid of Scioscia and replace him with Black.   We'll be alright on the long run...... Eppler will make a couple of huge player moves after All-Star break and get rid of Scioscia.

Morin has at least had a good season at the Major League level in his career. He still deserves the rest of this year at least to try to turn things around.

Bedrosian is complete garbage that hasn't strung together two good appearances his entire career. I'm fascinated by the long leash they have given him

Why is Bedrosian still in the organization at all? 

Possibly because he's 24 years old and has pitched a total of 50+ innings at the MLB level at age 22 and 23.   This isn't some 27 year old journeyman RP it's a relatively raw live arm..  He's pitched all of 70 innings above High A.