• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2017 Major League Baseball Thread

NrM

Matt Cain is retiring after his start on saturday.  Somehow still just 32 (turns 33 October 1), he's been pretty bad/hurt the past 5 years.  Still had a nice career, 3 world series and a perfect game on his resume.

He has a $21 million team option with a $7.5 million buyout, anyone know if he'll still get the buyout money?

1 minute ago, Angel Oracle said:

Cleveland pitching is sick.   Probable Cy Young winner Kluber, Carrasco, Bauer, Clevenger, returning Salazar, and Tomlin along with Allen, Miller, Shaw, Otero, McAllister, et al    They are the WS favorites at this point.

I think their weakest link is their closer. Allen throws too many sliders. Tito should consider flopping Allen and Miller.

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

Of course I could troll, but these were still over $100.  This is a classic case of waiting till the last minute to buy seats thinking the prices will come down, but they didn’t.  Also these are Club Seats and we needed 8 of them. 

I was kidding ... enjoy the game

On September 28, 2017 at 7:02 PM, WeatherWonk said:

Looks like the Astros of the first half are back. Correa has found his stroke again. 12-2 Houston. I think the playoffs in BOTH leagues are going to be really exciting. Many good teams. Everyone except MIN and COL. And they can hit with anyone.

I agree.

Each year there are usually one or two teams that i look at and feel they are the definitely the team to beat. Not this year.