• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Google searches spike: ‘How can I move to Canada?’

Interesting:  http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/271454-google-350-percent-spike-in-searches-for-how-can-i-move

But so many questions ...

• Why just relate this to Trump and not to Clinton?
  • It probably is just Trump though, so why do Libs always want to runaway when things aren't going their way?
  • When to luggage and moving companies start capitalizing on this?
  • Has anyone here really considered moving out of the country because of who was in office?

I'll hang up and take your answers off the air. 

Interesting: http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/271454-google-350-percent-spike-in-searches-for-how-can-i-move

But so many questions ...

• Why just relate this to Trump and not to Clinton?
  • It probably is just Trump though, so why do Libs always want to runaway when things aren't going their way?
  • When to luggage and moving companies start capitalizing on this?
  • Has anyone here really considered moving out of the country because of who was in office?

I'll hang up and take your answers off the air.

One more question...

Why do they think that Canada has any room for them after the mass exodus of Republicans in 2009?

"Look over there!!!"

Huh? "Over there" is right "here," just 8 years earlier. All you have to do is some name swapping. You don't have to alter anything else. This happens all the time. With that said, people were going nutters about Obama because of what other people said to them about Obama and the boogeyman they made him out to be in their heads. Do you remember the anti-Christ thread on here? Everything that people dread about Trump comes straight from that windbag of a man's blustering mouth.

Huh? "Over there" is right "here," just 8 years earlier. All you have to do is some name swapping. You don't have to alter anything else. This happens all the time. With that said, people were going nutters about Obama because of what other people said to them about Obama and the boogeyman they made him out to be in their heads. Do you remember the anti-Christ thread on here? Everything that people dread about Trump comes straight from that windbag of a man's blustering mouth.

Of course I remember.  It was ridiculous then and it is ridiculous now.  There may come a time when we move out of country but it wont be about who is in office as much as it will be about taxes and cost of living.

One of my best friends from high school is basically a mexican in New Zealand. Traveled there. Had a 12 month visa. Knocked some chick up. Works under the table picking fruit. Been there 5 years now. 

One more question...

Why do they think that Canada has any room for them after the mass exodus of Republicans in 2009?

Republicans purchased the houses of all the Dems who moved up there in 2005.

They'll probably just swap houses again.

raven symone announced she was moving to canada if trump wins.

stuff just got real, yo.

also Canadian actress Neve Campbell says she will "move back to Canada" if Trump is elected.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/01/neve-campbell-threatens-to-move-back-home-if-donald-trump-becomes-president/

Edited by Jay