• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Google searches spike: ‘How can I move to Canada?’

One of my best friends from high school is basically a mexican in New Zealand. Traveled there. Had a 12 month visa. Knocked some chick up. Works under the table picking fruit. Been there 5 years now.

thatws more common than it sounds. Not sure about the fruit picking industry specifically, but new zealand and australia have a far higher minimum wage than we do. Theres a ton of yanks that head over on work visas to take advantage.

Thats something id consider if i was young and didnt have a career. Theres a few places out there you could head off to, save a bunch of money and come back. Iceland is another one

Of course I remember.  It was ridiculous then and it is ridiculous now.  There may come a time when we move out of country but it wont be about who is in office as much as it will be about taxes and cost of living.

This is where I am. I may eventually leave the US, but it will be more about my standard of living in retirement than whoever is living at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Actually Cosby's former TV daughter, now lesbian retard on The View, said she would move to Canada if a republican got nominated.

An embarrassed Whoopi and smug Joy Behar had to explain to her, that despite all her protests, a Republican will be nominated, so she better learn a little bit about shit before she runs her mouth or she better be looking for a purple hair dye supplier in Toronto. She still didn't seem to understand. Poor Rudy.

"That's it. If the Republicans run anyone, I'm out of here!"