• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

White Elephant Gifts

we used to have a yearly faculty Christmas party. someone brought an old bicycle seat for the white elephant exchange. it went over like gangbusters. without anyone saying so, it got rewrapped year after year after year and became a source of great hilarity.

i once gave a small box of cigars and a lighter. our principal ended up getting it, but she didn't seem to get the joke. (for those who don't know, the members of my church don't believe in using tobacco, and i thought this would be a funny/ironic gift. boy was i wrong.)

Weed would work.

One of the dudes rounded us up from work and we are doing a $20-30 one. Completely random and can be serious or a gag.

I'm trying to find a shitty tv show series on tv. Not sure I can find the price range though because even stuff like Dawson's Creek is $40-60.

Booze is the safe bet, but my buddy is bringing a bottle of the good.

More of a reason to get together and drink, I suppose.

This reminds me of my other thought. I thought about just getting the three seasons of some show or skipping seasons....either way, just making it incomplete that they would have to buy or just say wtf when they opened it.

My go to gift is always the gift of tape. You can keep it random or tailor it to an individual. Get a basket or box and always start with the trinity of duct, masking, and scotch. After that you can add other types to make it more personal. even add some glue or staples. It's practical, unisex, and unoffensive. Works every time.