• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ben Carson

He speaks the language of right wing radio and the evangelical movement most people don't pay attention to. If you listen to some of his nuttier statements, or his ramblings during the debates when he talks about nazis/obamacare/slavery and things like that...it's a parrot of what some of the more passionate evangelical/tea party groups talk about. Hell, I think he even parrots Juan on the evil marxist plot to overthrow the US by transgender bathroom usage.

man red, sometimes you sound like an MSNBC talking head.

Regardless, I will be disappointed if these accusations are true.  I wasn't even considering voting for him but I believed he was a good man.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regardless, I will be disappointed if these accusations are true.  I wasn't even considering voting for him but I believed he was a good man.

Red is definitely a legit democrat. He's consistent at least and doesn't speak in abstracts like most libs

Red is definitely a legit democrat. He's consistent at least and doesn't speak in abstracts like most libs

I am referring to his use of labels and talking points.  

I know red really believes what he says.  I respect him.

I just don't like him.  :)

I can't recall the last time I actually watched MSNBC, but I imagine it's probably similar to various sites I read. talkingpointsmemo.com has covered Carson extensively. His pyramid crap is not even close to the scariest shit he has said.

That's what I'm having trouble wrapping my arms around. From all accounts the dude is incredibly smart and an amazing surgeon. Yet when you listen to him talk you get shit like Darwin's evolutionary theory was encourage by "the adversary"...aka satan...or Obamacare is worse than slavery...or suggesting that Obama was going to declare martial law and cancel the 2016 elections......or that people who take the AP History course will end up becoming violent terrorists...

I may be making this up but I vaguely recall him saying that he isn't an expert in foreign affairs (which doesn't matter since the US shouldn't meddle in civil wars) and said he would rely on warmonger generals to decide whether or not the US should start more wars.

At least all the other candidates admit they are hungry for more unwinnable and eternal wars and don't have to rely on anyone.

Maybe you are confusing him with our current president.  After all they are both...................

thin.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/11/ben-carson-west-point-215598

Seriously, how do these guys think they'll ever get away with this stuff? 

one of my favorites was when joe biden ran for president back in '88 and got caught pilfering some of JFK's speeches.

ben has been a solid role model for a lot of people. this is pretty disappointing news as i hoped he was really above this kind of stuff.