• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Worst Aunt In the World

red321

http://www.ctpost.com/news/article/8-year-old-boy-on-trial-for-exuberance-6566757.php

Jennifer Connell claims the boy, Sean Tarala of Westport, acted unreasonable when he leaped into her arms, causing her to fall on the ground and break her wrist four years ago. This week Connell is asking a six-member Superior Court jury to find the boy liable for his actions.

She is seeking $127,000 from the boy, who she described as always being “very loving, sensitive,” toward her. The boy is the only defendant in the case.

In court Friday, the boy, now 12 years old, appeared confused as he sat with his father, Michael Tarala, in the Main Street courtroom. The boy’s mother, Lisa Tarala, died last year.

Part of me keeps thinking this is an onion bit that was mistakenly picked up by the news wires.

And then there is the damage the injury has done to Connell’s social life.

“I was at a party recently, and it was difficult to hold my hors d’oeuvre plate,” she said.

Did you guys even read the freaking article? This woman is a saint.

1. She didn't even complain at the time if the incident because it was his birthday. If that's not putting family first then I don't know what is.

2. She has a busy social life in Manhattan. Because if this boys demonic behavior she has trouble holding up her hor dourves plate. HER HOR DOURVES PLATE DAMMIT! Hor dourves plates are all that separate us from the animals. Have you ever been humiliated by being forced to eat hor dourves with a napkin? Think about how much you deserved to be compensated for that.

3. It shows remarkable restraint that she's only suing for $127k.

I hope this jury is willing to wait to hear the facts before rendering a verdict unlike you witch hunters.

Edited by eaterfan

Part of me keeps thinking this is an onion bit that was mistakenly picked up by the news wires.

And then there is the damage the injury has done to Connell’s social life.

“I was at a party recently, and it was difficult to hold my hors d’oeuvre plate,” she said.

this is the saddest thing i've ever read. imagine the nightmare of having your tuna tartare slide off of your cracker when you're in the middle of talking to your stockbroker and your yacht sales rep when this happens. 

i hope she cleans this kid out of house and home.

This sounds like an inheritance issue where she wanted money out of her dead sister and got nothing. What ever he motives are I would hope the judge would start the proceeding by disbarring the lawyer then sentencing her to live in Rialto for the next 12 months, unable to leave the city confines nor partake in any hors d’oeuvres.

Homeowner's insurance scam? 

Back in high school, one of my best friends moved in with us for a month while his Mom went back to Australia to be with her sister who had a stroke.  She left some suitcases of clothes in our basement.  Came back and claimed some clothes were missing and expected my parents' homeowners insurance to cover the losses.  Straight money grab, as my Mom was about half the size of this other woman (who ended up estranged from her family and took a nosedive off a hotel in Oz)

Homeowner's insurance scam? 

Back in high school, one of my best friends moved in with us for a month while his Mom went back to Australia to be with her sister who had a stroke.  She left some suitcases of clothes in our basement.  Came back and claimed some clothes were missing and expected my parents' homeowners insurance to cover the losses.  Straight money grab, as my Mom was about half the size of this other woman (who ended up estranged from her family and took a nosedive off a hotel in Oz)

uhhh

thanks for sharing that 

Maybe she can sue her nephew again for mental anguish after the pillorying she's going to get tonight on late night tv. If that kid hadn't broken her wrist, she wouldn't have had trouble holding her hors d'ouevers and therefore sued looking like a total ****ing tool..