• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Kevin McCarthy drops out of race for Speakers seat

We have another government shutdown threat coming up in the middle of December and whomever is Speaker will either be spearheading it or trying to avoid it.  I'm guessing the former.  I can't imagine anybody wanting to take that seat.

It's funny that the first political casualty of Benghazi ends up being the guy who spearheaded the effort against Clinton.  

That is an amusing side note to the whole debacle....though I think in large part that was just being opportunistic. The nihilists were looking for any excuse to shank the leadership and McCarthy willingly jumped through the door. The "freedom" caucus and "tea party" crowd remind me of the three year old sitting in the corner holding their breath. There is this idea that compromise is burning down the house unless the other side gives you everything you want, and if they give you what you want than ask for more. I still come back to the grand bargain, which luckily was waylaid by the nihilists...Boehner and the Republicans got almost everything they wanted - including changes to entitlements...and yet it still wasn't enough and it led to Obama and the Democrats basically saying **** it, we're done negotiating with these clowns.

Obama sells firearms to the Mexican cartel, who then murders one of our border agents. "Fast n furious"  Any negotiations?

Obama decides Cuba is now our buddy. He plans to close Git mo and bring terrorist prisoners to the US.  Any negotiations?

Obama declares welfare recipients no longer have to actively search for work while receiving benefits.   Negotiations?

Last summer Obama advertised to thousands of people from El Salvadore  that they were welcomed here. He then declared them as refugees.  Negotiations?

Obama has added, delayed, and broken numerous laws pertaining to Obamacare .  Negotiations?

Obama now has about 25 police departments throughout the country which are Federally run to promote racial justice.  Negotiations?

Obama ends the deployment  of all  American soldiers in Iraq, against the Pentagon suggestions.  Any negotiations?

Obama bombs Libya without any votes from Congress and leaves the country destroyed and now run by Iran's goons.

Obama makes a deal with Iran which unfreezes $150 BILLION in assets, and refuses to allow Congress to read the treaty.

Obama spends 6 years "studying" the proposed Keystone pipeline with no decision. Negotiations?   

• 7 years later...

Outside of not having a cock YV seems like a perfect love match for Kotchman.

• Interests
    shopping, shopping , no camping, eating quac n chips and then jogging. yum! Cheering for my ANGELS!
    MAGA, teaching my feral cat to be a pussycat.

3 minutes ago, St1ck said:

• Interests
    shopping, shopping , no camping, eating quac n chips and then jogging. yum! Cheering for my ANGELS!

Maybe KC always was the “feral cat”.

5 minutes ago, St1ck said:

• Interests

150 million women in this country yet you can’t seem to keep one. Not saying you love dick but it’s likely you don’t know how to whip the pussy