• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Kevin McCarthy drops out of race for Speakers seat

Just now, Kotchman said:

150 million women in this country yet you can’t seem to keep one. Not saying you love dick but it’s likely you don’t know how to whip the pussy 

I thought you were the one that supposed to be out there "whipping ass" because Trump got caught with a bunch of stolen classified documents? 

11 minutes ago, cals said:

Maybe KC always was the “feral cat”.

Ain’t no woman going to tame me. I’m on my 5th cup of coffee after dinner. My cup, plate , fork are all in place and the wife swept up the cheese I dropped from the tacos.  I did get off my ass to walk from the table to the recliner. I have only moved to take 5 smoke breaks and take a shit. 

1 minute ago, Kotchman said:

What’s that got to with your inability to get laid? 

You're the one that married a Mexican chick yet somehow only has one kid. That means you're either shooting blanks or your sex is non existent outside of the company of other men. 

11 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Ain’t no woman going to tame me. I’m on my 5th cup of coffee after dinner. My cup, plate , fork are all in place and the wife swept up the cheese I dropped from the tacos.  I did get off my ass to walk from the table to the recliner. I have only moved to take 5 smoke breaks and take a shit. 

Gotta respect that.

3 minutes ago, St1ck said:

You're the one that married a Mexican chick yet somehow only has one kid. That means you're either shooting blanks or your sex is non existent outside of the company of other men. 

Well the doc told the wife is was miracle she was able to conceive. I guess my dudes did alright. 

3 hours ago, Kotchman said:

Can you give me some sleeping tips? I’m on my fifth consecutive night of a sleeping aid (Benadryl or melatonin) and can’t seem to get tired naturally. But if you are drinking five cups of coffee after dinner, I presume you have figured out how to get tired. Tips? 

6 minutes ago, wopphil said:

Can you give me some sleeping tips? I’m on my fifth consecutive night of a sleeping aid (Benadryl or melatonin) and can’t seem to get tired naturally. But if you are drinking five cups of coffee after dinner, I presume you have figured out how to get tired. Tips? 

I’m the worst person for sleeping tips. I get va money for insomnia. Coffee helps me sleep for some odd reason. Grandpa used to drink it at night for same reason. a security system has helped me sleep better over the last few months. 

1 minute ago, Lhalo said:

My brother has ADHD. Coffee and energy drinks calm him down. It’s weird shit. 

I have coffee at night you will wake up to me cutting down a tree in the yard. My wife takes Benadryl to sleep and that stuff makes me stare at the ceiling all night and go cut down a tree.  People react different ways. Melatonin knocks me out in 2 minutes but some crazy ass dreams usually wake me up after taking it. 

5 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

I have coffee at night you will wake up to me cutting down a tree in the yard. My wife takes Benadryl to sleep and that stuff makes me stare at the ceiling all night and go cut down a tree.  People react different ways. Melatonin knocks me out in 2 minutes but some crazy ass dreams usually wake me up after taking it. 

I get crazy dreams from Melatonin as well. 

55 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

I get the same results with melatonin. Asleep in 20 minutes but awake at midnight thinking I’m falling off a cliff or something.