• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

we're in no way better than other countries

Funny, I didn't make it through the tear gas chamber and ran out the door. My punishment was to sleep out in the woods that night with no sleeping bag, then it started to snow.  I would have told them anything they wanted to know for a sleeping bag. 

I don't remember it being so bad. I was stuffed up from a cold and it completely cleared out my sinuses..

like eating a spoonful of horseradish! 

Edited by Poozy

The problem is we have no problem sending missiles from ships into civilian areas. The problem is this isn't the first "accident" that has killed civilians.

We just seem to be willing to take that "risk" since those people sound funny and don't look like us.

Do you really believe this?  Or, are you just toting the liberal line?

I can't believe some of you get so butt hurt over a little torture of evil doing terrorists. If we captured Jihad Johnnie, would anyone really object to putting his balls in a vice? Or making him eat some bacon while chanting "Jesus Christ is lord?"

Sorry, but there are far more important things to worry about in life.

Edited by wopphil

I would imagine if another country did to American citizens what Phil is suggesting he would feel differently.

Thats my whole point - they already do.

I am not talking about torturing a European, or an Asian, or a Latino. I am thinking more along the lines of Middle Eastern terrorist.